Verb, meaning to eat quickly/aggressively.
Damn, you really mowed that cheeseburger!
To chow down on something, to devour food, to shovel food into your mouth quickly, to eat like a pig.
I can't wait to mow that sandwich.
He totally mowed that pizza.
(n.) Man or Woman
1. Most frequently used as a noun, to refer to androgynous person
2. Can be used as a question from one bystander to another (usually in public), in the attempt to determine the gender of a third person.
1. "Robin's a MOW, and we won't know its gender until it puts on a bathing suit in June."
2. A: "See the person with the shaved head: MOW?"
B: "Uh, I think it's a chick. Stop staring."
1.A mow has whiskers and fur, a tail and paws with paw pads. A mow is a mammal. It is mowful, and one defining characteristic of a mow is its radiating of mowness.
2. Sound made by a mow. Sounds like "mow."
3. An expression used to convey surprise, pleasure or just having heard a person say something. Sometimes replaces "wow."
1. "Oh! Look at that mow! She's layin' in a basket! That's so mowful!"
2. "Madison! Madison! Move! You're in my seat!"
3. "I ordered a pressure cooker online!"
"Mow! That's awesome!
1 : the meaning of life
2 : sound a cat makes when suprised, annoyed, hungry, excited, or just trying desperately to get your attention
3 : an exclamation used when there is no other to express oneself
4 : a piled-up stack (as of hay or fodder); also : a pile of hay or grain in a barn
5 : the part of a barn where hay or straw is stored
1. I was meditating yesterday, and I discovered mow.
2. My cat came up to me, went "mow," and scratched me in the face. What the hell!
3. So I felt really dizzy, and looked the guy in the eye and said, "mow, man..."
4. We had lots of fun on the mow in the barn, if you know what I mean. ::wink wink, nudge nudge::
5. I don't think our barn has a mow. Damn.
an action that takes place when food is so good that you cannot simply eat it, you must instead mow it, pummel it, crush it, and/or destroy it.
yo kid Primo's Hoagies doesn't even know what's about to hit 'em. I'm gonna mow down that italian diablo in about 4 seconds flat. then we're heading back to the crib to marley up and watch the phillies game. bring some beer.
To mow or not to mow is the question?
Mowing has been defined as cutting someones grass, or other wise just wanting to get in there and get the job done.
Generally speaking a nicer way to make your friends aware of your intentions of a sex prospect.
Oh My God, look at him.......i would mow that everyday!!!!