to leave: such as in Patrick Swayzee in the movie Ghost
"Hey man, I'm Swayzee."
An acronym short for the Fast Food Terrorists. The FFt is an underground prankster cell that is centered near Cleveland, Ohio. The FFt originated in pranking fast food restaurants at drive- thru windows, but has moved on to pranking inside fast food restaurants and pranking peoples houses. The 't' is lower case because it looks better.
The FFt also specializes in ghost riding the whip, and produced and starred in the recent summer blockbuster Strapped With Gatsbies, which can be viewed on YouTube.net.
1. Arby's Worker #1: Someone just ordered $15.03 worth of food, insulted my mother, and drove away.
Arby's Worker #2: It must have been the FFt.
2. Taylor: I spent two and a half hours getting toilet paper off of my house and my car. It must have been the FFt.
3. Sullman: The FFt came to my house and pranked me every night for a week. I hate them a lot.
4. I just watched that FFt movie, Strapped With Gatsbies, on YouTube. It was one of the funnies things that I've ever seen.
5. I can't believe the FFt was ghost riding all the way down Center Ridge!
1. Latin for "the Holy Spirit/Ghost" (one of the three "facets" of God in Christianity)
2. The last words of the family prayer in the movie "The Boondock Saints."
"In nomine Patris et Filii, Spiritus Sancti."
(In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit/Ghost.)
(1). (noun) slang; derogatory term referring to a black person or someone of African descent; Originally used as a description of someone of African descent being scared easily at ideas of the occult or ghosts.
(2). (noun) a ghost; specter; or spirit
(3). (verb) to scare or startle easily
"Man, did you see how spooked that spook got when he was watching that movie "Saw"? Did you notice how high he jumped out of his chair? You'd swear he was on a basketball court!"
“Yeah,... stupid spook.” LOL
1. (noun) slang; derogatory term referring to a black person or someone of African descent; Originally used as a description of someone of African descent being scared easily at ideas of the occult or ghosts.
2. (noun) a ghost; specter; or spirit
3. (verb) to scare or startle easily
"Man, that spook really got spooked watching that movie "Saw". Did you notice how high he jumped? You'd swear he was on a basketball court!"
"Yeah,..." LOL "Stupid spook."
When a person expresses love, interest, or affection for someone or something and the person they are speaking to only says "Ditto", like Patrick Swayze in the movie Ghost.
Ron told his girlfriend he loved her, only to be ghosted by her response of "Ditto".
|21.||My Little Box|
An awesome song from the kick ass movie "Ghost Ship". This song is sung by John Frizzell/Gabriel Mann. Its the awesomest song you'll ever hear in a movie.
Silent in my sanity I live safe inside my cell in the darkness that surrounds me I see my own special Hell comfort in my sovereign feeling warm inside this pain before I was coming down on me I come on down again.......-My Little Box