1. What the members of the Tea Party think they are.
2. The brown stuff
that goes down the drain after you pull the handle and hear that "flush" sound.
: We had quite a movement in Nashville
, can you smell it? Give me $100,000
and I'll jot some notes on my Redneck Teleprompter
and tell you all about the movement.Arlo Guthrie
: You know, if one person, just one person does it, they may think he's really sick and they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both faggots
and they won't take either of them. And if three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people. They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people, I said fifty people. And friends they may think it's a movement.
1) That art of leading yourself and creating your own things and not being a copyier or jocker or biter.
2) Moving in general.
Random Guy: Mitchell started his own movement, that's pretty chill.
1. adjective- to approach a female with the intention of
hitting on her
2. a girl who is going out with a boy could be described
as his movement
3. linked to cherpzing
1. "Im looking to make a movement when I go clubbing"
2. " Dont watch that chic she is my movement"
New name for the Detroit Electronic Music Festival, formerly DEMF
I rolled face at DEMF last year.
1. not being still
2. musical reference usually classical
3. to leave a shit
I had an excellent movement this AM
the anouncement informing others that you wish to have sexual intercourse with a individual targeted with the saying. "movement" refers to the act of making that individual cum, or have an orgasm.
Ben: (checking out a honey) MOVEMENT!
Connor: Fo sho homie.
Connor: I would so move that girl.
Ben: All over my d.