Off road motorcycle racing
Rated the worlds second most phyically demanding sport in the world below professional mens soccer.
It is a racing sport with dirt bikes
It includes many forms:
Supercross- indoor racing, tee-peed jumps, hairpin turns, ect.
Flattrack - (someone else explain)
Enduro - (someone else explain)
Trail riding - someone on a trail bike ridng in a feild or somthing
Motocross is all of those but mostly refered to as the outdoor national type tracks. Good dirt is somewhere beteen light brown to red and dark brown. Usually jumps are include and a whoopdidoo (whoops) section along with sweeper turns and such.
biily bob thorton-- "what are you up to today, bubba ateaberger?"
Bubba -- "im goin to ride moto"
Sqiudly kid who doesnt really race -- "yeah i eide motocross. I did a backflip over the big red barn at my ncles farm" ... sure ya did squidly
Using a 4x4 vehicle, ATV or motorcycle to travel on trails other than paved roads and maintained dirt roads.
Also offroading, offroader.
We got a Jeep so we could go offroad.
A 4-Wheeled Off-road vehicle. Stupid if your not using it for utility purposes. They wreck true MOTORCYCLE tracks and cannot turn worth of crap. People with less experience tend to use ATV's because they cannot operate a bike and need training wheels to get them around in the dirt.
"Yo dude, i love my atv, its so easy!"
"Dude, people with skill stay on two wheels bro. stop wrecking tracks and go away."
FMX or Freestyle motocross is a fast growing sport and is pushing the envelope on insanity. It consists on modified (usually two stroke dirt bikes)bikes that have been talored to perform air born tricks. The front and rear fenders are cut shorter so that nothing on the rider gets caught on the bike. The air box covers are cut out larger for a grab hole, for when the rider needs to grab under the seat to do a superman seat grab and other tricks that require a grab hole. The handle bars are replaced with a low setting bar that has no second bar for support. This bar offers more room for throughing the feet out over or through the bar for tricks like the bar hop. FMX riders usually hit wood or meatl ramps called kicker ramps. They are described by their height. 6' kicker or an 8' kicker. The landings are usually dirt but can be a metal landing ramp/trailer. The kicker ramps are good from about 30-70ft gaps. The riders compete in a timed session, they through out the sickest tricks with consistance and skill to impress the judges for the highest score. The sport came from a side show entertainment for motocross riders to make a little extra cash, to a highly competitive, extreme sport. FMX has come a long way from simple no footers, no handers to double backflips, 360 backflip, and with all kind of trick variations while flipping. Keep in mind this is on a 250lb motorcycle.more...
-Regarding yourself as better than everyone else, with intent of seeming greater, without actually saying it.
-Implying you have done something long before anyone else even thought of doing it.
-Riding a motorcycle in scrubs and not getting any dirt on them.
-Working 18 different jobs including but not limited to a doctor, a mechanic, a veternarian, and astronaut before the age of 18 (With no proof)
Me: Man im stoked we are getting paid today its the 15th!
Hanson: Yeah well, i get paid 1 and a half hours before everyone else.
Everyone: ZOMG WTF!! How do you get paid 1.5 hours before everyone else, how is that even fucking possible?!!?!?!?!?
Me: Dude, your a fucking one upper.
Hanson: You are all just jealous!
1. A racing sport involving racing specialized high performance snowmobiles on an artificially-made tracks consisting of tight turns, banked corners, steep jumps and obstacles
- Riders race at speed of up to 60 miles per hour (96 kilometers per hour)
- Jumps are up to 30 feet (9 meters) tall, so riders travel up to 130 feet (40 meters) before they touch the ground
- According to the World Snowmobile Association which governs snocross, watercross, and hillcross racing, snocross is the most popular form of snowmobile racing
- Tracks are generally located in higher latitudes in the Northern Hemisphere since temperatures below freezing are required to maintain the frozen track surface
* Snocross was derived from the sport of motocross. The name is a portmanteau of the words "snowmobile" and "motocross"
* The sport uses a snowmobile instead of a motorcycle, and a snow/ice surface instead of dirt. The snow/ice surface which is either natural or man-made
* Snocross became an event at the X Games in 1998
2. A sport consisting of a specific racing snowmobile, anyone from 6-60 and an over sized oval shaped track with up to 40 foot jumps and 60 foot table tops.
Usually people who don't know what Snocross is, spell it 'Snowcross'
ISOC (International Series of Champions) is an organization promoting Snocross at Regional and National levels in Canada and the U.S.
An oral sex position, where the female sits backwards on a bike (motorcycle, bicycle, dirt bake, etc.)and the male bites off the females clitoris and swallows it. After two to three weeks the male will then grow a clitoris and the female will perform a Wheelie Job on the male.
Emily and I are great at giving and receiving Wheelie Jobs.