look up any word, like ratchet:
In movie making, one starts with a master shot, where the scene is shot from one, wide frame, so the flow and blocking can be determined, and shot again and again with ever tightening lenses, called " coverage ". When a loose shot of an actor is shot again but with a tight( close )lens, it is called a ' mother/daughter ' shot. ie: same thing, but tighter.
( 1st assistant director )" OK everybody ... printing 3 and 4 ... moving on ... mother/daughter on Sara ".
by Robert Scott April 20, 2008

Words related to mother/daughter

crew slang loose movie making shot description tighter