1. a man who makes conversation stop when he enters a room. He can cause great tension, violence and commotion when he walks in.
2. a great song from the band the Police. It's on their excellent album "Ghost in the Machine". Grace Jones does a really good cover version of this song, too.
3. a totally boss sci-fi thriller movie from 1993 starring Sylvester Stallone as a cop and Wesley Snipes as a criminal who both get frozen in time and "revived" in the mid-21st century in an extremely PC society where citizens can't drink, smoke, do dope, chew gum, eat meat, use salt, ingest sugar, fats or caffeine - in other words, no fun at dinner time. Virtual sex replaced the physical variety. Popular music is replaced by advertising jingles and swearing is prohibited by the Verbal Morality Act. WTF? Panned by critics, this movie is a whole lot of fun. Funny as hell. Sly and Wesley are great! Check it out. It's a total riotand a half. A blast.
1. Look out, here comes the Demolition Man!
2. ... I'm a walking disaster. I'm a Demolition Man... - THE POLICE
3. Metro Police Chief to Stallone cop: "What's with all this Demolition Man shit, anyway?"
George Bush's Jack Booted, Secret Morality Police, created to enforce the Mosaic Laws of the Old Testament and other perceived crimes under Christianity. (Origin - Internet blogs)
Formerly known as the Fun Police under previous Republican administrations.
Bush has unleashed his Christapo upon the American public to make sure they don't have any kind of fun or conduct themselves in a manner that isn't listed as acceptable in the Doctrine of the Religious Right.
War is a state of widespread conflict between states, organisations, or relatively large groups of people, which is characterised by the use of lethal violence between combatants or upon civilians. Other terms for war, which often serve as euphemisms, include armed conflict, hostilities, and police action (note). War is contrasted with peace, which is usually defined as the absence of war.more...
A common perception of war is a series of military campaigns between at least two opposing sides involving a dispute over sovereignty, territory, resources, religion or a host of other issues. A war to liberate an occupied country is sometimes characterised as a "war of liberation", while a war between internal elements of the same state may constitute a civil war.Throughout history, war has been the source of serious moral questions. Although many ancient nations and some more modern ones viewed war as noble, over the sweep of history concerns about the morality of war have gradually increased. Today war is generally seen as undesirable and morally problematic, although this view is contested by some. Pacifists believe that war is inherently immoral and that no war should ever be fought. This position was passionately defended by the Indian leader Mohandas K. Gandhi (called "Mahatma" or "Great Soul").The negative view of war has not always been held as widely as it is today. Many thinkers, such as Heinrich von Treitschke saw war as humanity's highest activity where courage, honor, and ...
someone who has too much morality. wont drink before 21. because its against the law duh, but its not that illegal people come on now. eating bald eagles is illegal.
if theres a warning sign, they wont disobey it, even though its a warning sign, not a law.
orel: thats chair is not designed to stand on it to reach that fan. you are breaking ordinance number a-12.
rilesworth: shut the fuck up.
moral orel: dont make me report the police on you for indeceny in a public place.
rilesworth: im sure the police have better shit to do than listen to you, like watch american idol.
(adj) conforming in words and actions to the dominant culture's morality; using unoffensive speech except toward those deemed acceptable to demonize.
He's a bigot because he isn't politically correct.
Maculopapular type of erythematous rash.
Masters and Johnson, in their book “Human Sexual Response,” wanted their work to be taken seriously, and wanted to stay a step ahead of the morality police, so they tended to write in almost comically dense medicalese, such as mounting episodes, stimulative approach opportunities and vocalized performance concerns. A sex flush on the stomach was a maculopapular type of erythematous rash. (New York Times)
KiTFoX: Named after a breed of North American fox, KitFox is all at once internet handy man, global law enforcer, and general guiding force of nature. In recent years, many people have taken to "giving their problems" to kitfox, in similar ways that many Christians will "let go and let god."
Being a relatively new phenomena that spans through the physical and spiritual world, and the connections of the internet, the debates over the true nature of KiTFoX are still in action. Some believe that KiTFoX is a man (a god-man akin to a Krishna) while others maintain that KiTFoX is a force of nature, put in place by some all seeing persona to right the worlds wrongs and enforce any given areas of truth and morality. Either way, many believe that one day the entire globe will utter the unofficial "prayer" of "Contact KiTFoX" when faced with life's troubles.
Person A: "Mt computer is broken."
Person B: "Contact KiTFoX."
"My girlfriend left me, I should contact KiTFoX."
"That man just beat up that old woman and took her purse! Quickly, someone contact KiTFoX!