Cheerfulness, well-being, confidence, and the willful spirit to do something.
No research is needed to show that employee
morale usually sinks lower than an ocean trench within a few months of working at any job
Hispanic name, which based on common people with the last name (like me), probably means smart
Hot girl #1: who's that hotty walking over there.
Hot girl #2: His name is Juan. I bet his last name is Morales.
Hot girl #1: Why?
Hot girl #2: Cause hes smart, sexy (very, very sexy) and powerful.
Overall feeling, usually of a group of people. When morale is high, people are happy. When it is low, people are probably grumbling.
"The beatings will continue until morale improves!"
-Sgt. Craig Pittman
1. A surname (not only of El Salvadorians and what have yous) for Hispanics all over originating in Seville, Spain.
2. Surprisingly, it is very becoming as a nickname for the person carrying the last name.
3. Also, may become the butt of jokes (see example below)
1. Katarina del Lodronos Morales is a gorgeous Spaniard vixen. Watch out now!
2. "Ay, yo Morales! What 'cha up to man??"
3. Hey your last name is Morales which is 'morals' in Spanish. . . .but you don' have any!
A mexican and el salvadorian sur name. Usually people who are very money hungry and determined to make it at whatever costs!
___ Morales divorced his wife because she took a dollar from his wallet.
Now is sueing her for palimony!