A Sweaty Testicle ( when they stick to the inside of your thighs )
My MonkeyButters have been sitting in the sun for 2 hours.. now im going to slap you in the face with them
says this is a Hollywood
term for something sexual. Mentioned during his wrap up report of the 2003 Emmy Awards, where he apparently participated in an A-Lister orgy
during an after party. It is implied to be gross.
Jon Stewart: I think they liked the 'fucking' story better.
Stephen Colbert: I don't blame them Jon. ...I don't blame them Jon. Everyone likes the monkey butter.
(n.) A pet name used for a very close female friend. Your "monkeybutter" is usually someone you trust a lot and hold in high regard.
"Aww, you know you're my monkeybutter."
(n.) Any by-product or discharge from any human activity that, while pleasant enough at the time, afterward is in some way less attractive; (adj.) Anything that in retrospect might not have been such a good idea, (Orig. from sticky discharge after sex).
1. You were so hot tonight I'm all slathered in monkeybutter!
2. Get that monkeybutter chair from Ikea out of here!
a food spread made with the following ingredients:
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 cup vanilla yogurt
2 tsp cinnamon sugar
Works well on toast, especially french toast.
Great with Nutella!
For lunch today, my mom packed me a monkey butter sandwich. All the kids in the cafeteria went apeshit.
An inside joke among Bellsouth Dial-Up tech support agents (actually Calltech
, who outsource for Bellsouth). Comes from a phony customer listing named "Monkey Butter" which was used much like a message board between the agents. It had a lot of funny posts and lots of HTML. It was eventually deleted when one of the supervisors caught wind of it.
On a related note, another agent created a listing called "Son of Monkey Butter" and was fired in short order for it.
"Dude, check out what somebody put on Monkeybutter!"
1) A solid butter representation in the form of a hairy monkey, often mistaken for the butter used by monkeys and apes. That is of course untrue.
2) The name of the theory that monkeys are able to spread butter on toast, or blueberry muffins, or other things. This is a theory that dates back to the early 2000s, prior to the Stephen Colbert Monkey Butter Incident of 2006, which came as a shock to the theorists.
3) Out of the incident came a new definition of monkey butter, meaning "outrageous" or "no way" or "impossible."
"I had some monkey butter on my bagel this morning for brunch."
"The philosophers thought long into the night about the concept of monkey butter."
"What? Stephen Colbert said monkey butter? MONKEY BUTTER!"