1. Pants made of US Dollars or other paper currency, held together by clear fabric, or lacquer.
1. Savvy, cool. Exhibiting the elegant sensibilities of one who wears moneypants.
2. Exhibiting excellent quality. Desirable. Worthy of praise.
2. That fellow is looking moneypants in his fancy new car.
3. Tonight my friends and I will be attending various parties in bars and fine houses throughout town. We will drink fine liquors and will converse with many beautiful, interesting women. It will be moneypants.