look up any word, like fleek:
A new age definition of gold digger. Also known as person bumming money.
That jew-bag is a moneygrip.
by mattb May 06, 2006
A term used to denote a person. Also see "b" , as far as I know this term was used in the 80's
"what up money grip"? or "what up money"?
by onironot September 26, 2004