*might i add that your mom doesn't have to be the woman who gave birth to you. she can just be the woman who supports you and cares about you.*
all of the people who refer to their mom's as "bitches" and "whores" and other disrespectful names need to think about all that their mothers do. respect her because she does more for you than you will ever know.
some women go through labor for like two days straight! think about that, 48 hours of pain!!! no matter if she is a good mother or not, she went through that for you!
Just telling her your problems makes you feel better because mom's always know how to make it all go away.
Even if you fight, know that she's just looking out for your best interests.
Not all mothers are like this; just a few. I just wanted to post a definition where mom isn't the most wonderful woman in your life.
2) Her: God, your friends are such sluts! They can use tampons already? How can they use tampons, unless their hymens are already broken, meaning they must of had sex! Whores!
3) Her: Look at your sister, sitting in her room, reading a book and studying! Look at what YOU'RE doing.
Me: I read almost everyday and get straight As!
Her: Well, you read too much!
4) Her: You have not accomplished anything this year! You are a loser and you will never make it in life! The only reason you aren't failing at school is because of ME.
5) Her: *nag nag*
Me: Hold on, I'm on the phone.
Her: *continues nagging*
Me: Be quiet Ma, I'm on the phone!
Her: Don't tell me to shut up! Such disrespect! I can do whatever I want to, nag nag...
ONE WEEK LATER....
Me: Mom, I need to go to the library to check out some-
Her: SHUT UP, I'M ON THE PHONE!
6) Her: You cannot dye your hair! Once you do, you will become a bad girl and start having sex with random strangers!
Me: How can hair color determine your behaviour?
Her: Look at all the people who have green hair!
7) Her: You mean the Earth revolves around THE SUN?!?!
I swear, all of these anecdotes are true. She has caused me severe psychological damage; bad self image, low self esteem, depression. I wish I had your mother instead.
2. A intimate, familiar, and loving name to be called (by your kids).
2. When you go through these hateful phases, I just remember the first time you called me "Mom", and it doesn't hurt so bad.