1. Word describing anything that contains weed, usually food.
2. Word describing one who is high.
derived from mold
1. Dude, want some brownies? They're f--king moldy.
2. Dude, Guy smoked like a pound of mold and he's hella moldy.
Adj. Describes anything that is old, out of style or has fallen out of favor.
Classic rock is so moldy... why do people still listen to it?
What you call people nobody wants to be near due to their smell and lack of social skills.
"I don't wanna sit by Harold; he's moldy!"
"Tonya doesn't wash her hands or take showers...she's so moldy..."
being grimy or gross and ugly
being a spore
she is so moldy, she makes me puke!
she needed to shower because she was moldy.
ugh moldy spores make me gag!
V: To be extraordinarily lazy, especially as it relates to a person's unwillingness to go to work, expend any energy, take time to look presentable or even get off the couch to meet his boys at the bar because he'd rather sit around and watch "Felicity" on DVD.
- "He's just being his usual moldy self."
- derivative use - "He's at home getting his mold on."
stuff that me and/or my friends invented like family guy or "being random"
origins: San Anselmo, CA, THE CHAMBER
man noah watches so many moldy tv shows