2) someone with a political belief that sits between the two extremes of liberal and conservative, usually combining aspects of both (example: liberal on social issues yet conservative on economic issues);
3) someone who seeks compromise on political issues and as such gets insulted by the two extremes who just don't get the idea that this form of government survives by compromise;
4) someone whose political beliefs seem quiet and mild, and as such always ignored by the media, which seeks out people from the screechy Left and shrill Right because they make for better sound bites.
2. A person who actually thinks for themselves instead of automatically adhering to all beliefs of a bipartisan system.
3. Someone who views political issues objectively and in a open-minded manner.
4. Someone who is actually willing to listen to another person's viewpoint without completely bashing their ideas.
2. One who thinks before voting.