Common homosexual male usage of "gender bending," Miss Thing can be used both negatively and positively. Miss Thing can be used by gay men to denote someone who (often wihout merit) thinks that they are above every one else, or can be used almost as a homosexual equivalent to "homie"
1. "Oh Miss Thing, don't you even go there with me... you are NOT wearing the same thing as I am... "
2. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Miss Thing!"`
A sarcastic term for haughty, puffed-up women (especially women of color) who think that they are really something when, in fact, they are not.more...
Detroit Councilwoman Monica Conyers, of YouTube fame, is their 2008 national poster child.
1. Regardless of economic status, Miss Thing possesses an obnoxious personality (she is loud and rude). PRIDE blinds her from seeing how repugnant she is to the rest of society.
2. She often experiences an inner conflict when complying with people in authority (especially men), or obeying laws that she considers "wrong." Complying with societal norms can also rub her the wrong way.
3. Miss Thing demands respect (while simultaneously treating people disrespectfully).
4. She lives life with a chip on her shoulder and, like radical Muslims, makes a freewill choice to be offended about practically everything. (If, however, she did her Miss Thing routine in the Magic Kingdom she would be made to wear a pup tent, and then given a Muslim haircut the following Friday).
5. Those who engage Miss Thing in discussions/debates quickly discover that she gives no deference to logic or the actual facts--she just wants to win. Rather than be pinned down with the truth (and concede a point), she constantly changes the subject, resorts to personal attacks, or proffers conspiracy th...
Someone who demands respect & has a sassy, spunky attitude.
In my funeral, the song playing would be Cher - Do you believe in life after love, followed by dancers and trumpets who will side kick march to Frank Sinatra - I did it my way, till the dirt hits my coffin.
You have grand ideas Miss Thing!
Someone who is lively bold and full of spirit!
Courageous and determined: "a spunky performance"
To admire someone deeply for their attitude, whether you agree with it or not
To be creative and unusual