|1.||misplace the race|
When you go into a neighborhood that isn't familar to you and find yourself surrounded by other ethnic groups other than your own.
Billy Joe Bob: Man the scenary around here is quite colorful!
Tyrone: What the heck is that country bumpkin doing on our block?
Billy Joe Bob: I better lock my car doors as I drive thru this neighborhood.
Tyrone: He best keep drivin'!
Billy Joe Bob: Did I just misplace the race?
to lose something, to misplace something
Spider Mike spaced off the cook's dope. Now he owes him five hundred dollars.
When you put something somewhere, forget it is there, and find it later.
To misplace something
"Aww man, let me put this 5$ bill under this mattress to hide it and find it later."
"Where did i put that 5$? That's the Plany!"
to misplace; to loose
Jackie scrummbled her pen when she threw it at Eva.
|5.||Post It Not|
When you write something important down on a Post It Note so you won't forget it, and immediately misplace it.
You: "Hey, do you have the contact info for that big account we're working on?"
Co-worker: "I wrote it on a Post It Note, but I can't find it! Have you seen it? Help me!"
You: "Post It Not, loser!"
a type of the word 'owned' usually made in the excitement of typing owned and an either misplace of the right hand middle finger on the 'P' or the fat hands of most gamers spamming either.
wyh hellp thar butsekz? OLOLOLOOOOOLLL
1) A small furry, yet intelligent hamster-like, rapid-breeding rodent, with large ears and huge feet - often found in colonies under hills in Lancaster - "kong-plinger spotting" is a favourite pastime amongst many youths in the area
2) Common insult amoungst lazy, bone-idle slobs (usually males) who lack sufficient intellect and/or articulation to create a more competent insult
3) Used as an exuse by young human males when they misplace something during the education process.
1) "Lut's see if we cee-an see anae kong-plingers todai!" (young Lancaster male)
2) "You are a kong-plinger sometimes, Steve!" (Anon - lazy bone-idle slob)
3) "The kong-plinger in the desk stole it, Sir!" (young human male)