A webcomic written by K. Sandra Fuhr about a bunch of people, but mainly Collin Sri'Vastra and Fox Maharassa, two best friends who happen to be dating (they originally appeared as minor characters in Sandra's other comic, Boy Meets Boy). It's quite possibly the most kick-ass comic of all time. It's utterly hilarious, sorta goofy, incredibly sweet, surprisingly clever, and at times, very sad. The art is fantastic and the writing is even better.more...
Characters include (***shitload of spoilers!***):
- Collin Sri'Vastra, self-proclaimed people hater, but actually quite a sweet character. His ambition is to become dictator of a South American country (preferably Venezuela, though he switches to Nicaragua at one point). He has a weakness for lime jello and for his boyfriend, Fox.
- Kailen "Fox" Maharassa, hates his real name, and so goes by Fox. Bisexual and gregarious, he sometimes seems like Collin's exact opposite, but that doesn't stop him from loving Collin deeply. Works as a reporter at a tiny newspaper--his job often gets him into danger. Has been known to drive to LA on a whim, and to chase after pirates for the sake of his job.
- "Bootsie"/Ann, Collin's slave (he won her in a poker game). Winds up as a friend/sister figure to Fox and Collin. She's 16 at the beginning of the comic, and 21 when it ends. Has a sometimes naive view of love and romance, but sticks by her strong ethics, and winds up the better for it.
- The Demon, was living in Fox and Collin's fridge until ...
This disease is named after South Park character Kenny McCormick. Kenny suffered from this disease during the second episode of the third season of the show. The disease affects men of all ages, but especially those who are in the first stages of a relationship. The disease is caused by holding in flatulence. In a minor case of this disease, the victim may experience mild stomach pain and have powerful flatulence for hours after his girlfriend leaves. In an advanced case, such as Kenny's, it could lead to death by spontaneous combustion.
Guy (having just departed from his bedroom after spending the night with his new girlfriend) to his male friend: "Dude, I've got Kenny disease real bad."
(Followed by serious flatulence.)
An often dark-haired gym fanatic. Pastimes of a "burd" usually include lifting weights, checking themselves out in the mirror and lifting weights. He likes protein shakes and showing off his biceps; often asking others to feel how rock solid they are. However, this character is often outplayed, outwitted and outlasted in the recreation sphere. He boasts victories however these are only evident on team sports which the "burd" had a minor role. He fails to excel at individual sports and thus, reverts back to the weightroom.You may find "burd"s in gyms across your campuses, trying to pretend they're more athetic than they truly are.
guy1: Who's that kid getting whooped by that babe on the badminton court?
guy2: Oh that'd be Burd.
Baby Mamas have certain character traits:more...
1. They have 2 or 3 children by different men they think they had a serious relationship with.. In reality it was a causal relationship
3. On welfare
4. They have low standard and choose to date losers
5. The are low class and live a ghetto life style
6. They don’t care that their baby daddy already has children by other women. They just end up getting knocked up by him anyways….
7. They choose men they know can’t afford to support any child(ren) that they might have by him, but they end up getting Prego by him anyways..
8. They don’t worry how they will support their child/children once their welfare runs out.
9. They think they are supporting their kids, but in reality their on welfare.
10. They receive no child support or if they do it’s very little- too little to support a child on..
11. They are jealous of other women who have made better chooses in picking (a husband or boyfriend) to have children with…
12. They live off the welfare system and act like they are so smart since they brag about how good they are in “working” the welfare system..
13. Past Criminal Recorder (mostly minor in most cases)
14. All of their girlfriend “BFF’s” are other baby mamas.. No decent friends
15. They get pregnant to trap a man
16. They get mad at their baby daddies for not paying child support, but never blame themself for getting in that situation in the first place!
He is the leader of the La Push wolfpack . Before Sam became a werewolf, he dated a Quilleaute by the name of Leah Clearwater. However when he became a werewolf/shapeshifter, he went through an involuntary process known as 'imprinting' which determines a werewolf's soulmate. Whom did he imprint on ? Surely not Leah but let's try her second cousin Emily Young for one ! This infuriated Leah and she has been bitter ever since. Sam couldn't tell Leah about his transformation, that is until she and her brother Seth became wolves themselves. Although furious with his advances at first , Sam grew on Emily (because it was her destiny) and they became engaged between Twlight and New Moon. Whenever Sam sees Leah , he feels bad because he still loves her. To make things worse , when in wolf form they can read each other's minds and are forced to endure their soap opera of a life along with the other members of the pack. Can someone say akward ?more...
In the series he is described as having 'an older' human face and black fur in wolf form. During his youth, Sam's father Joshua left him and his mother to fend for themselves. This factor is probably reflected in Sam's maturity for his 21 years on the earth. As for a minor downside.he once got angry at Emily and accidentally scared the right side of her face and and arm. She obviously forgave him and it is a bother to him when people stare at her.
This character is portrayed by Chaske (say chess-kay) Spencer,a native american actor.
The nickname given to a dependable blue collar grunt type of person always in the background doing the hard work supporting the hero, leader or boss but never getting the glory or basking in the limelight. A common name used by the American film industry for a minor supporting actor's character.
Because Corporal Bradshaw always accomplished the mission without incident or drama and never received recognition from his superiors, the platoon called him Kowalski.
Short for involuntary celibate, meaning the inability to get a date/intimate female attention.
Incel's can be otherwise very normal people with normal mental, emotional, and physical states. However, ask any incel and he (most times a male) will tell you the thing he wants most in the world is a meaningful relationship, sex aside. Ironically, women have little romantic interest, and will friendzone the incel, causing emotional trauma and can lead to love shyness.
These people are often polite, intelligent, and even funny around their friends (which can include women). In addition, they are spiritual, and have well defined identities from trying to fix themselves for the opposite sex. Nevertheless, they are doomed to be alone because of minor flaws in character, interests, or physical appearance.
Imagine being the only kid on the playground without a new toy everyone takes for granted. You are allowed to see and touch the toy, but can never play with it or have your own. When the toy breaks, they ask you to fix it then take it right back. That's what it feels like to be an incel.