* You consider a six-inch snowfall a blessing for the cities because It provides instant urban renewal.
* You consider it a sport to gather your food by drilling through 18 inches of ice and sitting there all day hoping the food will swim by.
* You keep the snow tires on your truck all year because it isn't worth taking them off for only two months.
* You believe that rushing out on the lakes with your pick-up in November is nature's way of upgrading the state's gene pool.
* You have a town with men foolish enough to play a tackle football snow bowl game on the Sunday after Christmas for 37 years in a row.
* You have friends who schedule their wedding in the middle of January without a thought about weather conditions.
* You are proud that your state makes the national news 96 nights each year because International Falls is the coldest spot in the nation.
* You think a basketball team consists of twelve white boys.
* All your kids at school are above average.
* All your women are strong.
* You don't understand why everyone thinks Garrison Keillor is so funny.
* You KNOW there is no such place as Lake Wobegone, but you have drunk St. Wendell's beer.
* You like to come in out of the sun when the temperature gets above 72.
* You instinctively walk like a penguin for three months out of the year.
* Someone in a store offers you assistance, and they don't work there.
* Your ...