1. n. A person who engages in acts which seem to defy human and scientific logic. An individual who pushes the boundaries of their own mind and body. A modern-day Mystic. See also, Criss Angel
2. adj. Derived from "mind f**k", meaning to be spellbound or dumbfounded after being live witness to a scene where a seemingly impossible feat of will had taken place.
3. v. The act of performing seemingly superhuman feats in order to astound, enrapture and shock one's audience.
1. Criss Angel's amazing feats of 'superhuman' abilities has labeled him a MindFreak.
2. I was so mindfreaked when that guy levitated six feet in the air in the middle of the street.
3. The girl down the street mindfreaked my buddy by weaving a necklace chain through her arm.
1. Modern day mistifier who utilizes skills beyond the category of magic
2. The result of something incomprehensible
4. Criss Angel
Watch "Criss Angel: Mindfreak" on A&E, and you'll understand. This definition was taken from the opening clip of that show.
n 1: a modern day mystifier who utilizes skills beyond the category of magic. 2: the result of something incomprehensible.
I've been mindfreaked. That was a total mindfreak. He is such a mindfreak.