a man who knows all. if you have done it, he has done it better and HAS PICTURES TO PROVE IT! someone who has lived in NEW York, backpacked across Europe alone when a war broke out, can kick anyone's ass. He's afraid of no man and no beast and he will use his firefighting apparel and equipment to do so. Mike Jones enjoys popping "the question."
Mike Jones can take any cage fighter.
Mike Jones knows how long it takes to get from Cleveland to Cedar Point. He has never been there.
Mike Jones just published a book, "My Corrections to the Dictionary."
Mike Jones is the best firefighter there is. He has never fought a fire.
Mike Jones had a boner once. No one noticed.
Mike Jones doesn't have to eat. But he does it anyways to be cool.
2. to appropriate (ideas, credit, words, etc.) without right or acknowledgment.
3. to take, get, or win insidiously, surreptitiously, subtly, or by chance.
4. to move, bring, convey, or put secretly or quietly; smuggle (usually fol. by away, from, in, into, etc.).
5. Baseball. (of a base runner) to gain (a base) without the help of a walk or batted ball, as by running to it during the delivery of a pitch.
6. Games. to gain (a point, advantage, etc.) by strategy, chance, or luck.
7. to gain or seize more than one's share of attention in, as by giving a superior performance.
–verb (used without object)
8. to commit or practice theft.
9. to move, go, or come secretly, quietly, or unobserved.
10. to pass, happen, etc., imperceptibly, gently, or gradually.
11. Baseball. (of a base runner) to advance a base without the help of a walk or batted ball.
–noun 12. Informal. an act of stealing; theft.
13. Informal. the thing stolen; booty.
14. Informal. something acquired at a cost far below its real value; bargain.
15. to hit, strike or otherwise fuck someone up in their grill.
2. I got expelled for mike jonesing without citing any sources.
3. George Bush mike jonesed the election.
1. Remember when Barry Bonds used to mike jones like 40 bases a year?
1. I mike jonesed you in the face.
*band plays some type of sound variation resembling 'metal'*
"DJ:now the latest hit from mike jones, 'mike jones,' off the album <u>mike jones</u>!
mike jones: mike jones!"
*2 or 3 seconds of silence*
Luis: Mike Jones!
Everybody: Dude, who still says that???