Green day are a punk rock band, originated in California, being going 1988 to present. Billie Joe, Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool are the members. Their roles are front man on guitar and vocals, bass player and back up vocals and drummer respectively.Their name used to be sweet children but they changed it.Albums include Nimrod, Dookie, Kerplunk, American idiot, international super 1039/smoothed out slappy hours.Many people believe that Green day became sell-outs after releasing American idiot. That is not true. Those people are the “old green day” fans, say that its now not cool to like them because lots of people in high school do, but that’s just sad and ignorant because some fans, like me, couldn’t even walk when Dookie(1994) was released.The 1st song I heard was American idiot, I am ashamed to say that was on MTV, but it wasn’t my TV thank god.I thought wow this is a great song, so I downloaded the album and did a bit of research on the band. I downloaded their old stuff to, and its all equally awesome. I am unable to find a reason why that makes me a poser, but all you lot that do, please keep your ignorant comments to yourselves. Also, many people only like them because they see Billie Joe as “sooo hot init”, which is wrong, but I’m not denying that he’s very sexy, but he’s married with two kids! I listen for them for the music, but its totally ok to think Billie is hot. The lyrics are really meaningful, for example, in basket case.. do you have the time, to listen to me w...more...
Also known as 2Pac, Makaveli
Born June 16, 1971(1971-06-16)
East Harlem, Manhattan,
New York City, New York,
Origin Marin City, California, United States
Died September 13, 1996 (aged 25)
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Occupation(s) Rapper, songwriter, actor, record producer, poet, screenwriter, activist
Years active 1990 – 1996
Label(s) Interscope, Out Da Gutta, Death Row, Makaveli, Amaru
Associated acts Digital Underground, Richie Rich, Dave Hollister, Yaki Kadafi, Kurupt, Snoop Dogg, Outlawz, Daz Dillinger
In late 19932,2PAC Shakur formed the group Thug Life with a number of his friends, including Big Syke, Macadoshis, his stepbrother Mopreme Shakur, and Rated R. The group released their first and only record album Thug Life: Volume 1 on September 26, 1994, which went gold. The album featured the single "Pour Out a Little Liquor" produced by Johnny "J" Jackson, who went on to produce a large part of Shakur's album All Eyez on Me. The group usually performed their concerts without Shakur.
The concept of "Thug Life" was viewed by Shakur as a philosophy for life. He developed the word into a backronym standing for "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fucks Everybody".citation.He declared that the dictionary definition of a "thug" as being a rogue or criminal was not how he used the term, but rather he meant someone who came from oppressive or squalid background and little opportunity but still made a life for himself and was proud.
September 1996 shooting
The famous photograph of Shakur's last moment alive, taken just minutes before the drive-by shooting, from the cover of the book The Killing of Tupac Shakur by Cathy ScottOn the night of September 7, 1996, Shakur attended the Mike Tyson - Bruce Seldon boxing match at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. After leaving the match, one of Suge's associates spotted 21 year-old Orlando "Baby Lane" Anderson, a member of the Southside Crips, in the MGM Grand lobby and i...
1. Refers to any Chinese person who fails miserably in money laundering
2. A non-Westernised Chinese person who has identity issues
3. Someone who does something crazy at the very last minute to benefit himself
4. Describes a bad Taiwanese father
5. A person who is fanatically obsessed with all things Taiwan without reason
1. That Bernie Madoff really got away with a ponzi scheme for a decade. He's not a Chen Shui-Bian in scamming people.
2. I think Kevin is having a Chen Shui-Bian phase. One day he says he is a gay Taiwanese and by the end of the day he says he is a bisexual Chinese-American.
3. Dude that was awesome last Friday when Mike pulled a Chen Shui-Bian by he hiring that random guy to throw shit at him that time his stand-up act was going south.
4. Yeah, I heard that Derek's father is a Chen Shui-Bian. He never checked up on him at the hospital when he was having chemo and he didn't look after Derek when he was failing English.
5. I don't know why Mark keeps writing those anti-Chinese blogs and keeps trying to curse me off in Taiwanese while claiming its not a Chinese dialect. That kid is so Chen Shui-Bian