2. Pot-hole country.
3. Could be the only state where seeing trailer trash isn't a repulsive sight to most.
4. A state where a lot of people have mucus in their throats do to "dampness in the air"(?)
5. No real fun is had here. When you consider that it's the home of Detriot (arm-pit of this nation), What can a person expect?
6. One state where the generalizing phrase "People are stupid" is said so much it becomes commonplace. Often the people who says that are talking about themselves. At least one would hope so, for honesty's sake.
2. "I just ran through four pot-hole driving down Beech Daly...better check for a flat when I get home..."
3. "Bill and Keith have bad teeth and stink, but they know how to have a good time."
4. "*cough cough cough ahem cough ahem AHEM cough cough*"... all year 'round.
5. A party themed around a has-been like Bon Jovi is considered a blast around here.
6. "Look at his method of doing his job. God, people are stupid." The speaker goes off to have a cigarette.
2.) An excellent college football team that never seems to have a losing season.
D.) Where snow is not a big deal in May.
4.) A place with a decent music scene.
E.) Mexico's biggest fan, seeing as every company decides to move there.
2.) The Michigan Wolverines are number 5. Again.
D.) "Hello, it's May 3rd. today was a beautiful day, 75 and sunny. Tomorrow there's a slight chance of snow and highs in the twenties."
4.) "Did you check out that new band from Grand Rapids, Still Remains?"
"Yeah bro. They're so xmetalx. Woot."
E.)"2,000 jobs will be lost as yet another company moves down to Mexico, where they can pay workers 1/6th what they pay them now."
2. consists of 2 peninsula's...yes, TWO. the u.p. is equally a part of michigan.
3. is not called the wolverine state because of the presence of wolverines...but because of their commitment and working like "wolverines" during the cold war.
4. state with some sweet colleges.
5. yeah, it's cold, but we like it!
6. we got all great lakes around us. beautiful, beautiful.
7. one word...pistons
8. we got the nimrods.
9. potholes-yes...unemployment? yes...
10. no state can be perfect, there are flaws, but michigan is an awesome state!
2. the u.p. has the best stories.
3. we work hard, & it shows
4. michigan tech, central, concordia, ferris, michigan state, nmu, u of michigan (oldest state college in u.s.)
5. that's why you get complimentary gloves when you enter the lower peninsula.
6. if you stay anywhere in michigan, you are within 85 miles of a great lake.
7. so what if they didn't win the championship, they still got 2nd, they were defending champs and they lost in game 7, GAME 7!!
8. also, the bessemer speedboys and the kingsford flivvers were on the list for espn's high school names.
9. yeah, so what