1. The quarterback that saved the Falcons and gives the Falcons the best chance to win. He is exciting, and when it comes down to it, he usually comes through late in the game.
In 2003, he broke his left leg and Dan Reeves was fired even though Vick was out until it was too late. Then they brought this dumbass named Jim Mora Jr, who had to use zone-blocking and never made adjustments to win. Paired with him and Greg Knapp, they had surprising first season, going 11-5, but in a week division. The record went down shortly thereafter because the NFL defenses got used to the run-run-pass-punt style that Knapp brought in.
The front office hasn't noticed until 2007 that the Falcons need to build a team around Michael Vick.
Vick also seems to do well with good pass protection. He got it in the Steelers, Bengals and Cowboys games, and if you'd watch the tape, you'd understand why.
Overall, he is a great quarterback, even though the critics would say he is not. Those people are usually the ones who don't watch Falcons games.
2. An NFL quarterback that usually doesn't get "due process of law" in his cases. They normally think he's guilty and they obviously haven't noticed one thing: he is the highest paid player in the NFL with a dumbfuck brother. So do you seriously think issues aren't going to come up?
3. A victim of namecalling by haters, Philadelphia Eagles, Tampa Bay Succaneers, New Orleans Aints and Carolina Panties fans. They make fun of him because he has herpes, even though that may have been attributed to his mother having herpes. So he may have been born with this disease. So I wonder if those same fans are going to make fun of a retard because he was born that way. I bet not.
1. Michael Vick did all he could but Roddy White dropped a pass that made any of the Falcons momentum go away. He is kind of like Allen Iverson in that way in that Michael has to make up for boneheaded receivers and a midget offensive line.
2. Michael Vick is a dog fighter, even though evidence may show that Devon Boddie, his cousin, is actually doing it without Vick knowing. Or they may not have been doing it at all and a criminal was trying to frame Vick on OTL.
3. Herpes boy can't throw an accurate pass.
Yet another in a long line of ghetto-fabulous idiots that managed to piss a away a career by acting like a thug. His uninspiring selfishness has led him to be considered a "running" quarterback when in fact he is probably closer to a running back that will only pass if threatened. Most of his fans love him for his nappy cornrowed hair and ability to spread herpes farther than any of his passes ever made it. However, things are looking up as he has found Jebus and now is in the good company of other degraded black athletes such as Rae Carruth and OJ.
"Hey, did you hear that Michael Vick was suspended by the NFL and he lost his multi-million dollar contract with Nike?
"Tough break, nigga, there's always Fruit Loops"
**sound of Vick's private plane heading to Canada for his debut on the Toronto Argonauts. Or the Edmonton Eskimos. Or whoever.**
Also see: Ron Mexico
A "quarterback" in the NFL. A flaming case of Herpes Simplex appears to make him run on every down and makes him very antsy in the pocket.
Michael Vick throws another interception then runs to the locker room for some Gold Bond.
A running back for the Atlanta Falcons.
Michael Vick lines up in the wrong spot, he is really a running back.
To perform unspeakable, terrible, abusive acts on an animal. The connotations, however, are most effective when describing actions towards dogs.
Put a DAMN muzzle on that thing! I’m gonna hop the fence and “Michael Vick” your dog if it doesn’t shut its trap!
One of the most exciting, yet overated quarterbacks in the NFL. He will never win a Super Bowl, mainly because he is a running Quarterback.
First, tell me how many scrambling QB's that have won a championship. Now tell me how many Pocket Passers that have won a championship. Better yet, name the last ten Super Bowl winning Quarterbacks and whether they were running Quarterbacks or pocket passers. Exactly...
Michael Vick will never lead his team to a Super Bowl unless he improves his passing.
son of a bitch who murders poor defenseless dogs
Michael Vick sucks ass.
aka Mike Vick, aka Ron Mexico
1st Overall Pick in the 2001 NFL Draft,
exorbitantly overpaid. Has never thrown for 3,000 yards in a season. Has never thrown for more than 16 touchdowns in a season.
Signed a 10-year, $130M contract with the Atlanta Falcons in December 2004, with an NFL record $37M in guaranteed bonuses.
Regarded as one of the worst quarterbacks in terms of accruacy in the NFL. Career completion average of less than 55%. Averages 1.3 touchdown passes for every interception thrown.
(Stats accurate as of 2005)
Michael Vick is overrated and overpaid