They enjoy pampering themselves with woman/homosexual activities like manicures and pedicures and often have just as much hygiene equipment and products as a female and can spend just as much time getting ready as they do too.
Metrosexuals, like most women/homosexuals, hate ‘cheep’ beer and will opt. for a ‘bitch beer’ over a nice refreshing PBR (the greatest beer brewed by man), not that disliking the taste of beer is bad but they will further push the feminine envelope by engaging in conversation with females about how they cant stand the taste of beer and would much rather drink a mixed drink … etc.
Metrosexuals will never be caught dead in a cheep t-shirt, even in the gym they are sporting high end work out attire. A metrosexual give away is the excessive wearing of pink and them exclaiming “Men can wear pink”. Metrosexuals will spend ridiculous amounts of money on clothes and tend to buy only designer clothes and preach how much better they feel and that the $198 pair of jeans was ‘totally worth it’. They also own many pairs of shoes to go with their ‘outfits’ making sure every part of their attire matches to an exact t.
Metrosexuals believe that everyone envies their ‘awesome’ style but are actually ridiculed behind their backs by men and women alike, men for their lack on masculinity and by women because they dress better than them (turn off for women). They are also a huge disappointment to their fathers. Being a metro male is about a buck twenty-five away from being gay. Every dad wants their kid to be a masculine icon and metros just let their fathers down. He wont tell you that but deep down inside he wanted you to be the hall-of-famer QB that he aspired to be in his high school years.
"not quite... hes a metrosexual"
1. You just can't walk past a Banana Republic store without making a purchase.
2. You own 20 pairs of shoes, half a dozen pairs of sunglasses, just as many watches and you carry a man-purse.
3. You see a stylist instead of a barber, because barbers don't do highlights.
4. You can make her lamb shanks and risotto for dinner and Eggs Benedict for breakfast... all from scratch.
5. You only wear Calvin Klein boxer-briefs.
6. You shave more than just your face. You also exfoliate and moisturize.
7. You would never, ever own a pickup truck.
8. You can't imagine a day without hair styling products.
9. You'd rather drink wine than beer... but you'll find out what estate and vintage first.
10. Despite being flattered (even proud) that gay guys hit on you, you still find the thought of actually getting intimate with another man truly repulsive.
Person 2: "No, he does dress well, but he has a wife"
Person 1: "Oh, he must be metro then"