1) Do not confuse with "Alizé" (Trade wind)
2) To make one's Alizée with s.o. = To tease s.o. with a lolita look
3) To be an adult fan of Alizée = Not to be an adult fan of Lorie
4) Marketing product of Mylène Farmer
5) Corsican singer ; French artist
1) Meteorologists take an interest in the "Alizé", not "Alizée"... (I'm not sure ?)
2) She made her Alizée with Jeremy, and his friend, Paul, and the cousin of Paul, Arnaud, and the boyfriend of Arnaud, Jeremy.
3) Lorie sings "A vingt ans" versus Alizée who sings "J'ai pas vingt ans"
4) With albums, singles, cd maxi (remixes), vinyles etc.
6) She's a real Corsican girl. Her name : Alizée Jacotet.
So, she's not the secret daughter of Mylène Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat.
1. Meteorologist on the Delaware Valley's channel 10 NBC news. He makes promotional commercials featuring his mom and he enjoys a super silly bow tie now and again... or everyday.
2. Someone who makes up innaccurate information for a living, while looking like a douche doing it.
1. Hurricane Schwartz just made a cheeky joke about precipitation. Oh Hurricane!
2. Meteorologists, lawyers, and catholic priests are all considered hurricane schwartzes
The meteorologists favorite place to issue tornado warnings to.
Oh my God you La Plataians need to go hide because we predict that a HUUUUGE tornado will come today! (Yeah, never happens)
Well-educated meteorologists who drive around the central united states searching for tornadoes to learn more and more about them. Not some crazy oklahomens who drive in 4x4's and jabber on with each other thorugh CB radios, just like everyone besides Jo and Bill in Twister. Here's some good advice, don't go chasing tornadoes unless your prepared, or better yet, play it safe and don't go at all!
- Warren Faidley, The world's first professional storm chaser.
A gangbang in which the majority of the participants are meteorologists.
I had a dopplergänger with Hurricane Schwartz, Sue Serio and Rob Guarino.
a device used by meteorologists to detect an earthquake and determine its magnitude. a clear snowglobe means seismic activity is limited (0.0) while a blizzard is indicative of a powerful and devastating quake (approx. 7.0 to 10.0).
i'm picking up some flurries on the snowglobe... i reckon this one's around around a 4.6.
When you measure the length of your wank stroke and multiply this by the average strokes per masterbation session. This gives you the total distance you have to rub over you dick to achieve a hot steamy creamy ejaculation.
Note: Derived from wind-run which is the average distance meteorologists measure the length gusts of wind blow over.
While using the hot-shots radar gun and pretending to wank, the scatman recorded a velocity of 3 m/s. Therefore, multiplying this by an average wank time of 30 minutes, or 1800 seconds gives a wank-run of 5400 m. A pretty impressive wank-run compared to my premature ejaculation which gives my only a wank run of 20 metres.