Also extremely dedicated to the sub-culture which surrounds the music, which usually consists of;
* Drinking Heavily
* Destroying objects/property after drinking heavily
* Attending concerts or "gigs" of Heavy Metal bands, international or local
* Throwing ones head back and forth in an energetic fassion in time with the music
* Froming circles at concerts known as mosh pits
* Hanging with fellow followers of the metal faith and discussing/listening to Metal
* General disregard for the mainstream ala. Disliking "tools" such as Limp Bizkit, KoRn, Slipknot and others.
The average Metalhead is easily identified by other Metalheads, a Metalhead usually has a distinct "uniform" that he/she wears. it consists of;
* Long hair (usually past shoulders)
* A shirt which bears the logo of the wearers faviorate band (this peice is mandatory)
* Faded jeans, and on occasion leather pants
* A leather jacket
* An abundance of accesories, usually spiked wristbands ranging from small studs to inche long nails, "bulletbelts" and generally a many other metalic objects
* Tatoos and Peircings are not usually required but do help
A Metalheads life revolves around the music, and are generally aggressive folk because of their isolation, that is why the Metalhead has strong bonds with their metal breathern, usually picking a fight with a Metalhead will result in a tough scuffle, and is not recommended.
Old-school punk kicks ass, but what’s all this emo/screamo/pop-punk shit. * Sigh * Kids these days.
retard trying to capitalise on the image: fred, the 24-year-old wannabee metalhead who thinks korn are heavy, and believes that rap has a place in metal.
NOT metal bands: Korn, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Godsmack, Limp Bizkit, etc