Mercy Girls are notorious for getting bad reps around calvert hall or even Loyola... So thats why i made up our own rhyme instead of that other rhyme that some calvert hall kid made up... that goes:
Mercy High Mercy Low
Mercy Girls Know How to Blow
see i dont really like that one.. so heres mine
Mercy High Mercy Low
Im a Virgin Not a Hoe
We are not all whores...so heres the new Mercy Rhyme
A girl who attends Mercy Highschool and is different from the other 20 some odd private schools in the Baltimore area because they are memorable. Often called the "whores on the hill" Mercy girls, in reality, are sweet girls who are friends with at least 90% of their class and don't flaunt their money because thats not whats important to them, OR they just don't have it.They dress in cute <non doll dress> uniforms, party hard, and at the end of the day will come back years after they graduate because it's where they made their best friends and stole other girls boyfriends.
Those red plaid skirts? Yep, definitely Mercy Girls
a "young lady" that attends one of the all girls high schools run by the sisters of mercy. known to be slutty, rich, and stuck-up. look great in plaid skirts. shave their legs on a monthly basis and feel the need to burp and fart in public and not care what anyone thinks about it. mercy girls are the life of the party and lovee to drink and/or smoke and/or get completely fucked up on a daily basis. they love spirit journeys and random days off.
"god your suchh a mercy girl.."
"fuckkk yeah i am!!!"
A selfish, dont give a fuck, show no mercy reckless kind of person. These people tend to be a Taurus. Watch out for The Aray. Theyre deadly and show no mercy. Remember that. They would rather go in for the pain, not the kill lol
Watch out for the Arays in highschool. Their the worst cuhz highschool is the deffinition of drama!
Towson is a place where a shitload of highschool kids go on the weekends to get fucked up in various ways.more...
Towson mall-where you'll find all the middle schoolers who have nothing better to do. if youre in high school or above and you hang out at towson mall not specifically trying to buy something or eat something, youre a faggot get some friends
Recher-the only place in maryland where you can see huge bands in an intimate setting. all the good bands play on thursday, friday or saturday but you can always go on sunday and see some local band but 75% of em suck dick while the other 25% will be suprisingly good. also know for the rec room next door which is a chill place to smoke some cigs, play pool, and watch the ravens kick ass
commons-the movie theatre. usually at least one fight outside every friday night. inside is rarely crowded but a good place to piss if youre drunk on the streets and nothings open
cluck u-across the street from the commons. if you havent tried the 911 sauce there and cried your eyes out feeling like you just got maced...then you havent been initiated to towson if your a towson kid reading this go there drunk this weekend walk up to the counter and ask the black dudes to try the 911 sauce...theyll do...
1. A nice small town with a low crime rate, good restaurants, some good places to shop.
2. It also has a good public highschool in Burlingame High School, and a good private, all girls highschool in Mercy High School.
3. The only real problem with Burlingame is that it's overun with preppy teenagers, and wankster teenagers who all really need to cut the dumb shit.
4. A lot of drugs go around Burlingame, but mostly crappy weed sold by shitty wankster dealers who hang around outside Oak Grove Market.
5. There are also a lot of bad skaters and bad taggers in Burlingame who do stupid shit like tag school desks.
6. The most awesome person in Burlingame is Randy, the black staff worker at BHS.
1. I live in the nice town of Burlingame.
2. I go to Burlingame High School.
3. The rich burlingame kid was arguing with the rich burlingame kid who thought he was ghetto.
4. The kids in burlingame were wasting the opporotunities they had in life by doing a lot of drugs. The saddest part is that the drugs were really bad quality.
5. A dumbass Burlingame tagger tried to fight me the other day because I crossed out his dumbass tag on my desk.
6. Randy yelled at the dumbass kid talking during detention.
The trio of Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Chris Bosh in the Miami Heat.
Yo, did you see the Heat whoop the Lakers? They looked like they were playing a highschool! They are really a Dynasty!
Last night against the Lakers the Miami Heat showed no mercy. Dwyane Wade and LeBron James both scored over 30 points while Bosh had 18 with 13 assists and 19 rebounds. We are seeing the greatest Dynasty of all time.