2. The planet's namesake was the messenger god of ancient Rome, well known for his winged sandals and identified with intersex identity and hermaphroditism. Greek counterpart was Hermes.
3. Stage surname of lead singer Freddie of the rock group Queen. Born Farrokh Bulsara September 5th 1946, died of AIDS-related pneumonia on November 24th 1991. With his band provided much of the soundtrack for various movies, most notably Higlander. A real character.
4. Metallic chemical element, liquid at room temperature, density around 13.5 grammes per cubic centimetre (or times that of water), atomic number 80. Symbol Hg, from Latin Hydrargyrum, derived from Greek form meaning "water-silver". Toxic when ingested or vapours inhaled, affects nervous system, used in barometers, thermometers and numerous other applications.
Please Mercury, may my courier reach Julius Octavius in time.
Freddie Mercury ROCKED.
Make sure you don't bite the thermometer too hard, or you'll get shards of glass in your mouth and a few drops of mercury down your throat.
2) The first planet from the sun
3) A car company
4) Acting like, portraying, or a person who is being like the late Queen lead singer Freddie Mercury.
2) No humans can ever inhabit the planet Mercury, because one side of the planet is too hot, while the other side is too cold.
3) Mr. Poe recently bought a 1999 Mercury Villiager, because his 1988 Honda Accord exploded.
4) "John is being such a mercury today," remarked Joanne, "He is wearing a spandex jumpsuit for no reason and he keeps ending everything he says with "Darling" or "Dear"."