1. A word used to compensate when one doesn't know the lyrics "when it comes to meow meow its just me, myself and I....."
2. Sound of happiness one makes when no other word is sufficient. "MEOW : D" or "me-fucking-ow"
3. Sound of utter boredom one makes when one is too bored to form real words. (meow)
4. A very short and snappy meow can be used to show lack of patience. " Yeah I'll move the nav element half a pixel down, . meow."
5. When one is on TV and experiencing extreme physical trauma. ~ carrot and the stick man sits in the same room as me ~ yes most people don't remember the program ~
6. A word used to describe attractive members of opposite sex "meeeeeee ow look at that fine specimen"
7. Used in place of blah blah blah. meowmeowmeow
read the examples above meow meow meow
acronym for, Morning Erotically Obsessed Woman (or Women)
Beneath her demure businesswoman persona was a wild child who awoke each day gripped by MEOW.
Sound uttered by the Feline Species (cats). See examples for possible meanings.
I'm not fluent in Cat, but to date it seems to mean:
1. I'm hungry, feed me.
2. Let me out, I gotta pee.
3. Nevermind, I just peed in your potted plants in the living room and sprayed your favorite recliner.
4. Let me in, I'm sorry. I'm done peeing.
5. Your in my chair.6. My ear itches, scratch it for me will ya'.
7. I'm soooo glad your home, I missed you today. (See examples 1 and 6 for reasons for being missed).
1. a sound a kitty makes.
2. a sound that is fun to make yourself.
"meow... MEOW!!!! MEOW!!!!!"
"No kitty this is my potpie!"
Random word uttered by bored teens. Means 'I'm bored' or 'you're such an idiot that I'm ignoring you and meowing instead'.
She meowed after I told her about my grandmother's foot problem.
the sound that a person makes for eveything attention, love, to be looked at, and to annoy others.
Meow, meow, meow.
Often used to interrupt awkward silences. Can be translated to "Start talking bitches."
John: "So I'm gay..."
Bill: "Oh... yeah?"
Jack: "Right. So who watched the game last night?"
the sound spongebob's pet snail gary makes.
spngebob: no gary!