There are two.
1. The word equivalent to a shrug
2. The word you use when you are in a bad mood and you want to be alone.
Hey Cory, want to know what's for dinner?" "Meh
meh - v. the verbal equivalent of shrugging ones shoulders. indifference. a non-committal answer to any question.
Q: "How was the movie?"
Pretending you don't care when really you do.
"I'm going out with some other people, is that ok with you?"
1:An expression of indecision.
2:Indifference,slightly less severe than feh.
3:The way I say "Hi" or "What"
4:"I don't know."
1:"Do you want the red or the blue?"
"Meh,I guess I'll take blue."
2:"I told you to take out the trash!"
to shrug shoulders or not care. or being indiffrent, not caring, you get the point.
Man:Im going to rape your dog now mmmkay?
little boy: meh.
Used in response to questions when one simply cannot be bothered to, or simply cannot find the right words to answer. The word has numerous meanings and intents, thus meaning one must apreciate the TONE in which the word is spoken aswell as CONTEXT in order to correctly interpret the response.
Most often accompanied by a humble chin stroke and shoulder shrug. With careful use the word has the power to make one seem smart, however over use can have a reverse effect.
The true answer to the universe.
*Question; yo dude sup?
Response; Meh *
here meh can be taken to mean,
'I'm not doing anything'
'I'm not doing much but i cant be bothered to talk to you'
'I'm doing lots-don't have time to form a response'
'My life sucks but you don't realy need to know that'
'my fishy drowned'
'I ate too many jelly babies and now I am hyper'
'Fuck off and die bitch'
1. equivilant to shrugging your shoulder, and saying i dont know, or not really . you could even shrug your shoulders will saying it if you want.
2. when imitating someone add mehh in there for an extra dramatic effect.
1. "hey you wanna go to the movies tonight?"
" meh, not really"
2. i said dont touch me and she was like mehhhh i can touch whoever i wanttt