So, She's the local Meat Maiden, eh?
One who can persuade a bar-slut out of her skivvies, but doesn't spend a nickel in the process. He just gives a good line or two and sheds a few tears. Whatever it takes to pound this worthless bag of meat, this man will do, except dig in his precious pockets.
Con-artist: Hey, I'm sorry I forgot my wallet tonight. Thanks for picking up my tab.
Bar-Slut: That's OK, I dont mind. I just feel bad about your poodle getting hit by that car.
Con-artist: Can I fuck you in the ass?
Bar-slut: Well, I never did that before.
Con-artist: It's not that bad. After both of my parents were killed while raising money for "Make a Wish", I got sent to an orphanage. There is where I got broken in. It's really not that bad....I promise.
Bar-Slut: Well, OK. If you say so!!!
meat + bot. A robot made out of meat, aka "human."
Specifically, a mindless human automaton who works as a wage slave for a corporation.
That girl used to be quite a talented artist until she became a marketing meatbot.
a male who rides their friend's dick not stop to gain his acceptance. A kiss ass friend.
Guy 1: Last night ol boy was riding all on wadshisnames dick.
Guy 2: I know I saw him he such a meat packer!
I worked at Subway, and I was told that it stood for "Baltimore Mass Transit".
"Bigger, Meatier, Tastier" certainly doesn't apply, considering there's a specific designated method to lay the paper-thin meat slices across the bread so it covers the length...
The 12" BMT has six pieces of pepperoni, six pieces of salami, and two pieces of ham. The 6" has three slices of pepperoni, three pieces of salami, and one piece of ham. You may enjoy watching your Sandwich Artist count out the meat slices now.
(1) (noun) The next sentient species of planet Earth. After the extinction of the human race, along with 99.99% of the world's ecology, due to human apathy/ignorance/stupidity.
(2) (noun) A tasty substitute for chicken meat.
(3) (verb) To pull down a person's pants and/or underwear to their ankles, usually as a prank, causing them to walk like a penguin.
(4) (verb) To walk like a penguin, often with an article of clothing loosely binding one's ankles.
(1)"The early cave paintings of prehistoric penguins shows signs of creativity, expressed by the use of flipper prints as a crude type of the artist's signature." - Hatchling's First Big Book of Science
(2) After the storm prevented any form of resupply, the Antartic research team ate all the research penguins.
(3) She remembered the John Smith from a few months ago. He stiffed her payment then, so she would penguin him later.
(4) John Smith penguined out the door, chasing after her, while shouting obsceneties.
Referring to any time a document, piece of art, or code is written, cleaned up or stylized in the style of the legendary media prodigy: M.W.K the I. Usually used in circumstances when something shitty is made golden. Kinda like putting herbs and spices on meat.
Bellezza: Man, this picture of Britney Spears is heinous. Look at them rolls on her fat dumpy ass.
Brazil: We need someone to Korbanize that shit.
Korba: I'm on it.