Right, let's have a definition from somebody who is already scene. No more haters.
- Tight jeans may be baggy if others are in wash
- Tight band t-shirt/vintage t-shirt
- Hair over one eye/just curved over one eyebrow, usually straightened
- Listens to bands like Lostprophets, Kill Hannah, Youmeatsix and Enter Shikari
- Vans slip ons, Skate trainers or Converse
- Choppy hair, maybe razored
- Vintage T-shirt
- Tight jeans
- skate shoes
- will go to a concert/show to socialise, listen to the music and mosh in the pit with each other
- have a myspace
- have fun with friends.
- wear black/red eyeliner
- have hairspray/gel/wax/mousse.
Haters are very much disliked in scene.
You all have your own stereotype, why do you have to make fun of us? Just because we look different to you and like different things to you and like different music to you doesn't mean we are lesser humans, we are just as equal as you!
Mother: Come on we're going to the store!
Scenester: Just getting my hair straightened!
Scenester #1: Oh cool, nice new lostprophets t-shirt, where'd you get it?
Scenester #2: Ebay.
Scenester #3: Yeh, it's awesome, dude.
Yag is a way a person presents them selves. It can be abosulty anyone, but mostly targets white males/females around the age of 12-38. Majority if yag peolple are way to pale. A typical yag girl may own a shirt that says "Hottie" or "Cutie" across the front, or over/undersized sweatpants that have it printed across the anal area- when in fact, she is no wear near a hottie or cutie. Shes quite the opposite. Now a typically very yag boy might have blonde frosted tips on his hair, and trys to spike up the front with too much gel. or does not wash his hair. maybe owns a baggy button up shirt with flames on it, or pokemon. also maybe a black winter hat that he wears year round, with a crappy band printed on it. or maybe one of those necklaces with metel balls all coneccted together?. Now, people are able to "grow" out of yag, and leave it behind. but others....may god be with them.more...