aka Matti Nykänen: A former Finnish ski-jumper who without a doubt is the best ski-jumper in the world. After his active career as an athlete in the 80's he has lived a somewhat reckless life as a performing stage artist, ended up with three divorces so far and made every effort to live his life in total missharmony ending up to tabloids once in a while.
Alcohol being a major originator in his missleaps of life in many cases has resulted him to be almost a legend in Finnish drinking culture. His immature slogans and bad performing/singing skills have made him to be a common joke in his vocational field, but his popularity however is thereby guaranteed.
"Kaikki on allright ainakin minulla. En tiedä, onko muilla" = "everything's allright with me at least, dunno 'bout others"
"Se on ihan fifty-sixty miten käy" = "it's a pretty fifty-sixty how it turns out to be"
"Elämä on ihmisen parasta aikaa." = "life is the best time in life"
"Saksa-Itävalta on mun toinen kotimaa" = "Germany-Austria is my second motherland"
And many more...
A unique word that acts as a lubricant to a conversation, by being an Adjective and verb and noun.
1. To feel ill, or not well.
2. A secondary word for awesome.
3. Tired, pissed off.
1. A friend.
2. A girlfriend or lover.
1. Doing in an excellent way.
2. Someone doing unto you in a most terrible way.
3. Defeated or undone.
1. I was mattied after that ride.
2. That car was matti.
3. I'm extremely matti about my boss's comment.
4. She is very matti.
1. What's going on Matti?
2. Hey Mattiness, you want to snuggle?
1. I was matting it up while playing COD4.
2. He mattied me, and sent me home with my tail between my legs.
3. I mattied those other programmers.
Masturbating After Touching Titties.
Masturbating After Touching Testicles.
A person who Masturbates after seeing Titties.
A person who Masturbates after seeing Testicles.
"Wow, that guy is a noob, he's like matti, and matti is a noob"