Northeast Mexican city where most of the people are burned by the sun and a population of around 300,000.
Population composed on 80% by Nacos and the other 20% by drug dealers. Their main food are the Tacos and Tortas and their Predilect music is the Cumbia and the Corridos.
It is also home to the biggest naco ever known to Mexico Rigo Tovar. Singer of famous songs like "El Sirenito" and "Mi Matamoros Querido"
"Mi Matamoros Querido" - (Mi Beloved Matamoros)