1. Targeting someone for a violent attack. Usually meant to intimate them
2. Targeting someone for as a potential lover.
1. "y0, fuck you dawg, how you gonna disrepect me like that son? my crews got you marked."
1. "you're mark'd" (threat)
2. "did you see the size of those tits dawg, fuck. that girl is mark'd"
(Verb) To get fall down drunk.
Past tense- got marked
future tense- getting marked
present tense- marking
Hey bro, get your car started, drive to the bar, WE ARE GETTING MARKED!
To be violated (with consent) in the genitals, bum hole, ear, eyes, nose, open wounds and basements by the one they call Bum Finger.
"I got marked in the ear."
Marking is the act of spamming a person's Facebook wall or status with embarrassing and outrageous statements before they have a chance to defend themselves. Properly Marking someone requires at least two or more participants in order to avoid looking like a stalker.
Ben: I hear Fred hasn't been checking his Facebook lately, we should totally go Mark him.
Mike: That's a swell idea, I will join you so that you do not have the appearance of being a stalker.
Ben: Consider him Marked
When you cut an X across someone's face. Usually goes from the corners of the forehead, under or above the eyes, and down to the jaw bones.
"Don't hang around him, he's been marked; gunna get the shit beat outta him soon."
(verb) - to contract a long term sexually transmitted disease like herpes, HPV, or HIV.
1. "I got my test results back the other day
and they said shit ain't lookin too good for me
turns out some dumb fuckin bitch got me marked!" -Twiztid "Sex, Drugs, Money & Murder"
2. Yo, man don't fuck wit that bitch over there... she marked my homie wit that HIV shit. She be shootin up and shit.
When large amounts of money are easily tracked
"Man, I think these bills are marked"