1. They are America's primary shock troopers. When the Army ducks their tails and runs... call in the Marines.
2. When you need a target assassinated there is no need to waste money on an expensive missile instead ask a Marine Scout Sniper to do it for free.
3. It is widely believed and accepted that when Marines die and go to heaven they are immediately recruited into God's personal bodyguard.
Guy 2: Yeah, but don't worry. Next time the Marines will kill 'em, and take back that land.
2. Dropping a missile on an intended target with possible collateral damage: $300,000 + an embarrassing story on CNN.
Equipping a Marine Scout Sniper with everything he needs and ensuring one clean shot through the target head: less than $500.
One less terrorist to fight against the U.S.A.: Priceless.
3. Marine 1: So you heard Mike was killed yesterday?
Marine 2: Yeah, but I'm not so sad about it. At least now he's protecting the Big Man upstairs.
Marine 1: Semper Fi to that!
The Marines go in & take over land & then move on; the army comes in to occupy the area and clear up the already dead bodies that the Marines have killed. Marines r experts in the application of violence. They have no fear. They are fear itself. They are well educated ppl who scored well on the ASVAB or would have settled for the Army. Most of them have some sort of college degree. Unlike the Army, the USMC doesn’t take any high school drop outs.
Marines r born from loyalty, love of neighbor & country & a desire 2 protect & safeguard. Their actions r precise, principled, determined and committed 2 act selflessly 4 the benefit 4 others. Always faithful. There is no better friend, no worse enemy than a U.S Marine.
Navy: Hi Air Force, I'm Navy and I like blow jobs. I like seamen, especially on my face and in my asshole.
Army: Oh, that's cool. I like to sleep and make the Marines do all the work. Marines are so cool. I wish I was one of them but I'm army strong. Marines are way stronger than pussy ass army strong.