The Branch of the US Armed Forces that almost requires less intellectual ability than working at a place like McDonald's, yet is very physically demanding, and requires honor, courage, and commitment.
I didn't score very well on the ASVAB, so I can't get into the Navy or Air Force, but I'm in great physical shape, and I want to be where the action is, so I'll join the Marine Corps.
I joined the Marine Corps to FUCKIN GET SOME!!!!
Whoever wrote definition 20 is ignorant and immature. I do know that every branch (yes, even Army.. in fact mostly Army) will talk shit on every other branch.. but here we go.. about the jumping out of planes shit, I'd do it if I had the option. Yes, all Marines know how to fight, we all know how to shoot, we are trained to fire a rifle in bootcamp dipshit. Hence the saying "Every Marine is a rifleman first.", we DO in fact end up staying awake for days at a time with maybe an hour of sleep and two MRE's.. that's the Crucible, also in bootcamp. Our Drill Instructors don't cuss, what the fuck is wrong with your head?? We were FOUNDED in a BAR... we talk like Sailors... and they're known for their choice of words, sure we have female recruits trained at Parris Island, that's because we don't have bootcamps all over the country like the Army.
Oh, we do patrol with heavy rucks, usually more than 60lbs... again.. in BOOTCAMP.. Sorry, it's true that Marine infantry is better than regular Army infantry, it's our training. It's the truth. I'm not being biased at all. The Corps doesn't need your opinion.
Individuals will talk shit on other branches, it will always happen, it isn't just the Marine Corps.
Don't talk shit on an ENTIRE branch. Individuals make the decisions to be ignorant.
1. A communist organization, ran by complete idiots. This service has the most ammount of stupid rules that make no sense, and claim that is what makes them tougher than the other services. The only people that love this organization are usually people who lack a spinal cord and are easily brain-washed...these people do not possess to ability to critically think.
2. An organization that's sole goal is to make it's members as miserable as possible through stupid rules that make no sense what-so-ever.
3. A Communist Organization that punishes everybody based upon the actions of a few.
1. "Look at that guy, he's not wearing 'flip-flops,' man he's so touch not wearing flip-flops. He must be in the Marine Corps."
"I am Sergeant Major D-Bag, and we are tougher than the other services because we don't wear flip-flops, we don't walk and talk in uniform on cell phones, and we can not drink water while walking in uniform...oh yeah, we're really tough now!"
1.Uncle Sam's Misguided Children 2. My Ass Rides In Naval Equipment, SIR! 3. Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Essential, SIR! 5. Leather Neck 6. JarHead 7. Bullet Sponge ok here is one pro marine corps 8. The Mens Department of the navy
I capitalized the letters of the first three definitions for all marine corps members but i have nothing but love for them because the keep me on my boat alive and out harms way
1. An elite branch of the U.S. Military that is supposedly bad ass, but it really depends on what unit you're with now. And depending what unit you're with the Marine Corps will FUCK YOU OVER if they feel the need or want to. Their Sales Representative called a Recruiter will lie to you about almost anything to get you to join.
1. Man the Marine Corps is trying to Fuck me over by not letting me take leave, wtf?
2. The Marine Corps Recruiter lied to me when he told me I could go home whenever I wanted as long as I chose the east coast, hmmm what bullshit.
3. The Marine Corps is using the big green weenie to fuck PFC Idontknow over for just drinking under age. That's fucked up ecspecially considering the Recruiter said that your "fellow" Marines did not care and you could trust them. Yeah right...Bullshit!
-Where men seeking adventure and hardcore challenge go to.
-The most popular branch in the military.
-A group of often arrogant, cocky, and tough mother*******s.
-An occupation where you can apply to if you want to be bossed around, hazed, and be a fowl mouth.
-Trained to operate in both land and water.
-Requires intelligence like any other military occupations. Anyone saying the opposite of this is dumb and should realize it takes some brains (and courage) to survive in a hostile environment.
-Their motto is: Semper Fi (or Semper Fidelis, meaning first to fight)
Guys who get in the Marine Corps often brag about how tough they are and constantly belittle the Army.