Cute, cool, amazing, kind, loving person, could be a jerk sometimes but no matter what he is just amazing and very smart, intelligent.
Marco is just a smart kid
Marco is so hot
I really like Marco so much
A Marcos is a very tall handsome, relatively mature, boy. He will often fall in love with you at first sight. He, not only, does not care about other girls, but will also do anything to show you that he choses you. Once he says "I want you." there's no turning back. So love a Marcos for he is true to you in many ways. Though he doesn't like it when you cry or put your self down.
Him: "I chose you and I only want you and no one else"
Me: "But you can have any other girl in the world, why me?"
Him: "I want you."
Me: "Ohh Marcos
The best boyfriend in the world he is smart sweet and kind and I love him
My boyfriend is just a Marco and I love him
A man with handsome features and an all around great guy who loves walking on the beach and playing lacrosse.
The young girls love him (16-25) years old but he loves all the older women "cougars" (35-55) years old. He sometimes can be a trader but the ladies still love him. He is a genius at playing video games, COD modern warfare 2 is the game he is really good at if you want to play him he has an xbox live account...go add if you want to play the gamer tag is....grandeRoOsTeR94...
1. Bro, Im a Marco at Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
2.Why do i love older women so much... I have to be a Marco
3. Look at him he is such a Marco
marco (v), can also be used in these tenses: To marco someone, to be marco'd to commit the act of marcoing
Marcoing someone is an act that can be done in Super Smash Bros Brawl.
To marco someone is to obtain a smash ball but not use it, kill your opponent, then use the final smash on them when they respawn.
or more simply, to marco someone is to obtain a smash ball and kill an opponent without using it.
It is best done when both players have high percentages, or at least your opponent should have high damage so you can kill them successfully without the use of a final smash, thus performing a marco
Mostly for taunting purposes, a successful marco could be your opponents worst nightmare.
Player 1 and Player 2 are engaged in combat, then a smash ball appears.
Player 1 and Player 2 have been fighting for a long time, and both race for the smash ball.
Player 1 receives the smash ball, and continues to attack player 2.
Confused and expecting a final smash, player 2 eventually is defeated.
Player 1: haha, marco'd, n00b.
Player 2, respawing: what?
Player 1 unleashes the held in final smash
Player 1: hah, FAIL.
Player 2: :|
One of the greatest guys you will ever meet. Gentleman, and is very good at treating women with respect. Genuinely nice to everyone he meets, and is very forgiving. Usually the guy who plays pokemon like it's his religion. He's contemptuous, however not in a rude sarcastic way, but a funny sarcastic way. Has an incredible taste in music. Commonly tall, and athletic. Enjoys running. A Marco is a funny guy that you could joke with anytime. Always there to be a shoulder to cry on whenever you meet him. If you meet a Marco in your life, keep him there for as long as you live.
Did you meet that guy over there yet?
Yeah, he's a Marco for sure.
Someone shady, lying, manipulating, macho, selfish, sadist, mean, pervert, in one other word, one big asshole.
His main hobbies are:
- making up fake stories about you and trash you in your back to make himself feel above and cool to people, without considering the damages done.
- fib you like crazy and betray you afterwards in order to break you and make you feel miserable.
Unless you like being brainwashed, despised, disrespected, humiliated and let down like crap, if ever you meet one guy with this name RUN AWAY before he will screw you.
Also, one thing to always keep in mind when meeting or befriending such person: never believe / trust him. EVER.
- Man I'm so mad about that mean Marcos. He made up some fake stories about me & my girlfriend, only trying to make us break-up.
- I'm selling my car to that blond guy I met in this bar. I think you know him.
- Oh no bro don't sell to this dude, he's a crook. he's had criminal records already, he will try to screw you by any way he can. Just sell your car to another dude or you won't get your money!
Ex 3: - Hey girl don't be sad, that Marcos was just using you for sex.
- I know, but he told me so many sweet things... I can't believe he betrayed and ditched me in such nasty and low ways.
- Yeah but he was just fibbing and manipulating you for more sex. Forget him, he's just an asshole, you deserve better.