2. They are ALL perverted. Every single one of them.
3. Just because the football players don't play at halftime, it doesn't mean they aren't in the band.
4. What happens on the band bus, stays on the band bus.
5. It's not just walking around...glide stepping, traversing, crabbing, you come try it.
6. The place where drummers backs will never be the same (especially if they are tenors or bass).
7. Your arms get tired of holding up that horn.
8. Attention or laps are punishment. I'd rather do laps.
9. Just one more time means at least 4 more.
10. Uniforms: sometimes comfortable, sometimes not. Hats: annoying. Poor tubas don't have to wear them.
11. The pit is hard. Even though they don't march, they still play.
12. Snare, tenors, bass, cymbals, marimba, suspended cymbal, cowbell, xylo, bells, chimes, claves, tamborine, etc.....every drummer has to know it all.
13. Trombones. They do it with a slide.
14. There are guys that play clarinet and flute. It's not just a girl thing.
15. There are girl drummers. It's not just a guy thing.
16. Drummers hit it because they like it.
17. This one time, at band camp....
18. Your band director talks perfectly normal, but when he yells, he does it with an accent.
20. The drum major is horrified when they get on the podium for the first time. It's a little scary up there.
21. Halftime IS gametime.
22. The band DOES pay attention to the football game. WE even have out own little cheers.
23. Those long bus rides are killer that's why if you're a girl you sit with a boy you like and snuggle up.
Dude, the marching band's new uniforms are awesome!
At a football game, marching at halftime.
What about Saturday?
Practicing for Region Band.
Monday after school? Tuesday? Every other day of the school week?
Marching practice. Come on, you think I have another life or something?
2)The activity that consumes your summer.
3)Where all the hot guys are.
2. The class I live for.
3. The after-school activity you actually enjoy.
4. What you look forward to all year long, and you even love marching in the mud, the rain, and the blazing hot sun at band camp.
5. It taught me to appreciate the dirty things in life.
6. The late night bus rides where you play games, sing cheesy songs, and make out with your bus buddy (hey it's dark, and ALMOST no one can see).
7. Getting naked in front of everyone and loving it.
8. Your real family, that you love and also want to do things with.
9. It takes up all your free time and you love it.
10. Something to actually be proud of, since we work harder than the football team, probably win more awards, and we have more fun. Plus, it's one of the only sports that has boys and girls. You can never go wrong with that.
11. The feeling of belonging to something.
12. The BEST THING ON THE PLANET!!!
2. The best way to make friends freshmen year
3. a great place to learn music (no shit), marching (no shit part 2), balance, dynamics :-D , how to deal with others, leadership, reflexes, flexibility, and more and more stuff...
4. About the only thing in in a Band Kid's life
5. usually comes with a colorguard attatched... unless you don't have one, which was a good thing at one time but colorguardies are sweet and I'm glad my school has one again
6. A second home... I live in the band room half the year, the band is my extended family, my instructors are awesome, MM is amazing too
7. Where we learn to "March Like Gods" as Julio says
8. Where I learnded how to BS anything
9. and turn any innocent comment into a very dirty one
10. Hot guys... most, and then some ugly nice ones :-D
11. An experience everyone who loves music should have
2. I'd say 80% of my friends are in the band... very sad but i love it!!
3. She can walk instep with her friends down the hallway with a lunch tray on her head, and her eyes closed. She's humming and fingering the show while she's at it
4. I have no other life as you can tell
5. I love my guardies! You know who you are sweeties!!
6. "The band room is my home," said Laura
"... the band hallway is my patio... unless the janitor lady kicjs me out," said I.
7. Heehee ACC
8. Oh yeah, just do your facts paragraphs in Mr. Eiler's class on music... which he knows nothing about so you cant be wrong
9. I was doing the robot in class while the low brass was playing their groove in Magna
10. Colorguardies love band guys.. proven fact... and everyone loves drummers
11. My life is changed because of band and I'd like it no other way :-D
2. people playing music in the stands at a football game or dancing to it
3.the hardest workers in the world
4. a group including brass, percussion, woodwinds, and colorguard.
5. my life
2. the colorguard shimmied to wipe out, so the drummers were distracted.
3 those damn saturday 7 hour practices.
4. woodwinds are bad marchers, and percussion doesn't even dare to try
5 i have band practice 7 days a week.