1. A large group of people that are all family, but they all date each other.more...
2. They are ALL perverted. Every single one of them.
3. Just because the football players don't play at halftime, it doesn't mean they aren't in the band.
4. What happens on the band bus, stays on the band bus.
5. It's not just walking around...glide stepping, traversing, crabbing, you come try it.
6. The place where drummers backs will never be the same (especially if they are tenors or bass).
7. Your arms get tired of holding up that horn.
8. Attention or laps are punishment. I'd rather do laps.
9. Just one more time means at least 4 more.
10. Uniforms: sometimes comfortable, sometimes not. Hats: annoying. Poor tubas don't have to wear them.
11. The pit is hard. Even though they don't march, they still play.
12. Snare, tenors, bass, cymbals, marimba, suspended cymbal, cowbell, xylo, bells, chimes, claves, tamborine, etc.....every drummer has to know it all.
13. Trombones. They do it with a slide.
14. There are guys that play clarinet and flute. It's not just a girl thing.
15. There are girl drummers. It's not just a guy thing.
16. Drummers hit it because they like it.
17. This one time, at band camp....
18. Your band director talks perfectly normal, but when he yells, he does it with an accent.
20. The drum major is horrified when they get on the podium for the first time. It's a little scary up there.
21. Halftime IS gametime.
22. The band DOES pay attention to...
Ninth Studio Album by The Who released March 16,1981.
1."You Better You Bet" – 5:36
2."Don't Let Go The Coat" – 3:43
3."Cache Cache" – 3:57
4."The Quiet One" (Entwistle) – 3:09
5."Did You Steal My Money" – 4:10
6."How Can You Do It Alone" – 5:26
7."Daily Records" – 3:27
8."You" (Entwistle) – 4:30
9."Another Tricky Day" – 4:55
1. The Egglepple Company's "Time for Creativity" lasting 165 days from September 22 - March 4, 2006, just before and after Funshine/Toonlight.
2. Link Starbureiy's personal time to read, write, and create.
You have some really good ideas. You must have made good use of your creativitime this winter.
Regatta (ri-ga't-ta) n: A time when the different chapters of the Cult of Crew meet around the world to test each other and themselves in some of the worst conditions known to man. These strange creatures attend these events, which can last up to several days, from mid March to early November. They will come, and they will fight no matter weather. Only two things have the power to stop the cult members (commonly known as "rowers") from participating in these time-honored rituals: The Gods of Wind and Lightning. And even the God of Lightning is only powerful enough to pause the proceedings; without the help of Wind, Lightning will only delay the event for a mere half hour. On occasion, Wind will ask his fellow gods, Rain, Cloud, Hail, Mud, Cold, and Snow to help him in his quest to make the Rowers as miserable as possible. However, when Wind isn't looking, Sun will often take pity on the Rowers and will make himself known, brining hope and renewed spirit to the wretched souls. At the end of the event, the different chapters pack up their equipment and head home, only to begin preparing to attend another regatta the following weekend.
Spring Regatta Schedule:
3/25 Green Lake Spring Regatta
4/1 Husky Invitational
4/8-9 Covered Bridge
4/15 Seattle Sprints
5/6 Opening Day/Windermere Cup
5/13 Commencement Bay
5/19-21 Northwest Regional Championships
|40.||resident evil 5|
Resident Evil 5 is the forthcoming installment in the Resident Evil survival horror series for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, and was first announced on July 20, 2005. The official release dates are to be announced. According to Capcom's fiscal year report at Capcom's Investor's Relations page1, Resident Evil 5 is expected to be released sometime in 2007 and possibly before March 31st, 2007. which ends their current fiscal year (2006). The report notes six Stock Keeping Units (SKUs) (three announced titles, one SKU per territory).more...
1 Game information
3 Weapons and gameplay
Taking over producer duties from Hiroyuki Kobayashi is Jun Takeuchi (director of Onimusha, character designer for the original Resident Evil and animator for Resident Evil 2). Several staff members who also worked on the original Resident Evil are involved in development. According to Takeuchi, the game will utilize the same gameplay model introduced in Resident Evil 4, while implementing thematics from the original Resident Evil into the game. The game will be a full-fledged sequel taking place after the events in Resident Evil 4, and is said to be a major turning point in the series' overall storyline.
No official release date has been announced for the game. The game will have online features that have yet to be disclosed.
It is noted that Resident Evil 5 and Devil May Cry 4 were not shown at E...
The period of time in a work day from after you take lunch, until the time you leave. Mainly because it seems like the slowest part of the day... and it drags on longer and longer until you actually get to leave. Kind of like waiting on death row.
Steve: Hey Dan this death march really sucks.
Dan: Yea, I know, lets go down to the quick stop at 4.
3.14 is pi so it's celebrated on march 14 (3/14) It's like 4/20 but for math geeks.
John: Yay its Pi Day!
Terry: Dude, you're a tool to math.