This word replaced the previous and overused cries of "Shame" or "Shame on your undies" but is of uncertain origin - someone started it and it spread like wildfire. :-)
Calling the teacher "Mum" inadvertantly was a definite manus.
2. Manus is a transferable disease that only one person may have at a time. When you have Manus, the effect is completely and utter depression.
You can pass on the Manus to another by hand slapping another persons forehead and say Manus. This transfers the disease onto the other and you are FREE of Manus!
Rules of Manus
1. You can not return Manus to the person who gave it to you, they get protection
2. If your Manus attempt fails (IE you hit someone in the wrong place, you miss, you dont say manus etc) That person is now protected from Manus - but the person who gave it to you IS NO LONGER PROTECTED!
3. You can cover your forehead as long as you DO NOT touch your forehead at any time.
4. MANUS RESETS AT MIDNIGHT. AT THAT POINT SOMEONE MAY GENERATE MANUS. THIS REQUIRES 2 PEOPLE PUNCHING EACHOTHERS FISTS 4 TIMES SAYING MANUS.
2. *SLAP* MANUS! Shame you have the Manus!
Me- punches the faggot in the face, then kills all man u's fans
Previously used predominantly by rival fans in songs mocking the Munich Air Disaster ("Man U Never Intended Coming Home", "Man U are manure rotting in their graves" and "Man U, Man U went on a plane"), it is sadly becoming the most common term fans from outside the city refer to the club by.
The club does not issue any merchandise with the words "Man U" on them, nor do any terrace songs refer to the club as such.
Mancunian fan "I support United"
Manu didn't get invited to the party, so he called up Jamal and they meandered instead.