short for manual transmission
Can you drive manual?
the act of having the two front wheels of a skateboard off the ground while keeping the tail off the ground too
dude in thug im learning jeremys jewish manual combo thing
1. n. A short book or booklet explaining key concepts for assembly or use. Something to keep in mind before calling tech support.
2. adj. Referring to work done with little or no help from machines.
3. adj. Referring to someone's skill with their hands.
1. Well, gee, sir, have you tried reading the manual?
2. I've gotta do some hard manual labor today.
3. After last night I have no doubts regarding Melanie's manual dexterity.
To ride a bike with the front wheel off the ground. This term is also used in other sports with similar meaning.
That guy has mad skills
, he can manual down the streets of San Francisco at 50 mph!
Any publication for males dedicated to how to be a man.
You read GQ? Look, being a man is, or it isn't; if you need a man-ual you may as well be reading Cosmo.
used to describe a person who has to be force or coaxed into doing anything, because that person cannot and will not do it automatically
Heather is a manual person. She never takes the initiative to do anything on her own and whenever we want her to do something with us we have to try very hard to gain her cooperation.
mastubation; the act of plessuring or stimulating oneself in a sexual manner, these acts are not limited to the common ideas of jerking off or fingering, they may also include any fetishes or strange behaviors or acts one finds sexually amusing.
jill never gives it up, so i usually go home and end up doin it manually.