Person 2: I actually just saw a picture of a piece of elephant shit.
Person 1: Exactly.
- is a historic town
- has a median income way above the national average
- has great schools
- has a strong business climate despite the recession (involving lots more than just used car dealerships)
- has lots of community involvement and volunteerism by lots of civic groups and churches
- has rapidly developing real estate and infrastructure
- is a nice area to live and work
Just had to post a counterpoint to some of the junk already linked here. Thanks!
ps- The Lorena Bobitt thing happened in Manassas Park, not the City of Manassas, almost as long ago as the Civil War.
"naah man manassas is where all the good stuff is happening"
"oh good idea let's go to manassas"
Everyone wants to be her bestfriend.
Response: Too fucking bad, she aint good enough.
mixed with some hispanic and black but mostly hicks. they try to make up gangs to protect them selves from real gangs there closest neighbor Centreville . centreville gangs are probably the only real gangs in northern virginia because of some neighborhoods on welfare in it including The Meadows, The Knolls . and D-Block.
yeah lets go to centreville?
NO there way to gangsta for us were just trying to fit in