1. a manager who when they don't know the answer they get mad and swear that they have given you the answer before and never really answer your question.
2. a manager who can read a report and see numbers that aren't pleasing but has no idea how to fix it so they yell at middle management
3. a manager with absolutely no people skills saying things like "your lucky to have a job" and "we have a business to run"
4. someone who by reputation alone would never find another management job in the same industry there incompetence is legendary
5. see Convergys
"i asked him a simple question and he bitched that i should have known the answer, then told me i was lucky to have a job" "i know that guy is a fucking management clown"
A Boss / person in charge / management who sometimes/often makes decisions that seem illogical to the rest of the world. Their decisions often seem magical to subordinates, customers, etc, but often not to other wizards. May be shortened to the wiz, possibly derived from "the wiz kid" or "the wonder kid".
1. My boss wants me to revise version 4 of my memo back to what I had written in version 1.
The wizard down the hall has that project in a vicious cycle of memomorphosis.
2. Management has decreed that absolutely everytime someone enters the building, they have to sign in and out at the front desk, wich is inconvenient for the delivery man.
It takes three times as long to receive deliveries now that the delivery guy has to sign in and out 37 times at the front desk every time he brings in a box... wonder wich wizard though of that.
|3.||Microsoft Team Moron|
A person, usually picked by the boss to ride herd over an otherwise productive team and tattle on any members that aren't chanting the party line and ready to slit their own throats for diversity.
They are champions of the "we" concept because they are too stupid to have any thoughts or vision on their own.
They follow management edicts to the letter no matter how stupid. They avoid confrontation and are quick to agree with anyone, but only to their face, they always rat you out to upper management.
In the dictionary under dim-witted user it says: "see them".
willis agreed with John when he told her the new management plan was never going to work, and outlined the problems. Later we found she was named microsoft team moron for ratting him out to upper management and getting him demoted, now no one on the team will discuss anything with her so she's recruited spies withing the team.
1. Grady Little is the biggest retard in the history of Sports Management.
2. Can Grady Little coach a team? No because he is a moron
Possibly the worst site on the internet. The writting on that site, which is done by the management, is at about a 9th grade level.
Dude, Gotfrag blows :(.
Yea, and midway is a moron.
A description of a typical inhabitant of Accenture, a so-called "management consultancy".
A description of someone emotionally lobotomised and programmed to create large decks of Microsoft Powerpoint slides at random. They "communicate" with each other using random verbiage generators. Accenture bots do not eat, rather they go to expensive resteraunts and argue about who knows more about the menus. They then order, pay and leave without eating as a demonstration of "thinking outside the box about process"
Assenterbots simulate aspects of the human behaviour called "annual leave"; they may go on holiday on a yacht in Thailand, they will still attend 2 hour daily conference calls.
Once an assenterbot decides to leave the Collective, other members of the Collective will ignore it in corridors.
Jim had to work with three assenterbots. They spent three months to prepare a 1000 slide presentation that took two days to show. By that time, Jim had already designed and implemented a new system - so he kicked their asses out the door!
|7.||sick twisted fuck|
A cheap, anal retentive moron who runs a mid-sized company. Insinuates himself into every little thing. Refuses to spend money to improve the firm but complains that things don't get done. Masturbates to the junk mail he gets. Also sick twisted disturbed fuck.
Daisy Mae: Do we have any diskettes?
Zeke: We used to. I was told by management we weren't using what we had so I couldn't get my order for more approved.
Daisy Mae: What a sick twisted fuck.