Top Definition
a man flap is a term used to describe a person that doesnt have a penis or vagina just a flap of skin that covers a dent.

a man flap will occour if a sex change opperation goes wrong or in some cases it is there from birth
hey i diddnt no u had a man flap
by eisdj;mZFMDSJ May 18, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.