One of the most digusting types of people that exist on this world. Their hair looks like it began dreading, and is dyed in various mix-matching colors.
They were eyeliner that is thincker than a racoon's black fur around their eyes. ERRRM, thats not attractive, sorry to break it to you.
Usually found around Hot Topic, they try things on, and wait for it to open every morning so they can talk about how harcore they are, and make fun of stores such as Abercrombie and Hollister California.
They associate themselves as being major fans of bands such as:
-or Insane Clown Posse (ICP)
Technically, they are a bunch of posers who come to their realization when they hit the age of 16. They look back to see how stupid they looked trying to actually look "HardCore"
Mall Goth Sarah: -Laughing- Abercrombie is go gay!!
Mall Goth Tim: I know! Lets hurry and ger to Hot Topic before it closes!
Current time, 2:00pm.
Hot Topic closes at 9:00pm
You do that Mall Goth Tim and Sarah..
Mall Goths - Wannabes - The kids with bad excessive make-up equipped with Manson or Cradle of Filth shirts. They hate their parents for buying them everything and they shop at hot topic. Usually seen lerking around the local Shopping malls.
I fucking hate mall goths.
Oh god, Ville Valo of HIM is like so sexy. Oh, and life sucks.
The single most annoying type of poser. %30 are poor white trash with supposed "dye jobs" that are probably the product of them coloring their hair with magic marker. They are also too poor to afford the overpriced ugly chain linked pants from Hot Topic so they usually wear goodwill jeans dyed black with some shitty band (slipknot, korn, ICP, Mandon) t shirt that is 2 sizes too big. Another %60 are spoiled suburban kids who think their lives suck even though mommy and daddy buy them everything they want. Usually sport better, but still shitty dye jobs because mommy and daddy pay for it to be done at the JC Penny salon at the mall. They buy extremely overpriced clothing from Hot Topic, but still shop at Goodwill, becuase goths are supposed to be poor. The other %10 have no specific social class, but still carry most of the previously stated characteristics.
All mallgoths whine about their 'shitty' lives. If anyone is mean to them about anything they automatically scream "DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I'M GAWTHYCKCKC!!!! I'M NOT A SOUP CAN!" but will immediately turn around and make fun of a groups of girls for wearing American Eagle clothes, which makes them 'preps'. If a mallgoth is actually harassed for being 'gothic' they suddenly start crying because they are too pussy to really take the criticism.
Mallgoths will also come up with stupid meaningless nicknames for each other because they think it's cool.
These nicknames often change daily and a log must be kept to ensure ...
some poser wanna bes that have interest in a store at a mall called "hot topic" due to the darkness of the lights and how the lights don't hurt their corneas(funny part of the eye). They do it because they say they want to be unique, these type of goths can be reconised by their:
1. Chains wrapped around certain parts of the body(usually the crotch and the breast)
2. Outrageous hairstyles, these include: mohawks longer than 7 inches, 75% of their hair shaven off(with the other 25% hanging on the one sideusually the front right side
), extreme hair color(pink with black, red with black, etc.), or the whole head shaven in random areas of the head.
3. wear a lot of black, band t-shirts, levi's dipped in black dye, then having the sleeves torn off(they usually use knives, due to their weakness powered by their misery), Converse high tops with misc. patches, tears, and pins placed in certain parts of the shoe. write band names all over their backpacks, hands, and clothing...to be continued.
4. Like to wear black make-up and nail polish.
5. listen to junky music(not all of them are that bad though).
6. Pretend to commit suicide.
to be continued in volume two.
Ben: hahaha, look at those mall goths waiting outside of hot topic, just waiting for someone to notice them!!
*mall goth looks up, and tries to spit in his eye*
Ben: haha, sucker.
a bunch of kids who make Korn and Marilyn Manson look dumb.......dumber than the look on TRL.
That mallgoth is wearing a korn shirt i have.......now im gonna take it back.
A pathetic excuse for real gothic. They claim they are totally goth and try to dress as such, when they know nothing about the subculture.
Joe is a Mall Goth. He hangs out at the mall and claims he listens to the most "gothic" bands out there, when all he really listens to is nu metal and other mainstream music.