look up any word, like blumpkin:
The corner of a page that one's handwriting naturally slopes towards when writing on unlined paper.
"She had a magnet corner located at the bottom right of the page."
by Alice Catriona June 13, 2007

Words related to magnet corner

corner handwriting magnet paper squint unlined writing