To be able to do/perform amazing/unexpected things
I gots me mad skills, yo.
To be said after performing an extraordinairy feat.
To be very talented at something.
"Redmans got 'mad skills'."
1. good skills.
2. something people say when they do something cool in either a sport, or a video game.
"I've got mad skills, biotch!"
The nickname of the champion drifter and stunt driver Rhys Millen
Rhys "Mad Skills" Millen won the Formula Drift championship in 2005.
1. Noun - Skills which are in some way mad
E.G.: Yo, check out these mad skills!
2. Interjection - An expression of triumph or encouragement when an individual or an individual's peers perform some amazing feat.
E.G.: Mad skills, yo!
These mad skills own you!
skills that Steven, cule people approved by Steven, some computers, and penguins can perform
1. Steven has mad transformin into dragon skills.
2. The penguin has used its mad dodgin skills to avoid the Bryant.