Used to describe those who fear and can't stand Macintosh and cannot in most cases be in the same room as said operating system. Being near a Mac may cause shivering, heavy breathing and eventual fainting. There is, at the moment no known cure for Mac-o-phobia though being near other operating systems like Windows or Linux does seem to lessen the symtoms though is in no means a cure. Though Mac-o-Phobia is rare due the large amount of Windows operating systems, sufferers are becoming more common as Macs market share has begun to grow. Clearly more research on the phobia is needed.
Unfortunatly Heather had Mac-o-phobia and fainted in the edit suite.
1. Pertaining to or suffering from Macophobia - the fear of everything Apple.
2. How one feels when they walk into a crowded Apple store filled with many Apple fans.
3. tending to induce Macophobia.
1. As he grew out of his preteens, Peter became more and more Macophobic.
2. "I want to check out the new iPod Touch, but fuck it, let's get out of here - so many Apple fans surrounding me is making me feel Macophobic."
3. A Macophobic section of Best Buy.