1. the best bang for your buck sports car. though it is 45k/55k(conv), it beats the shit outta a mercedes clk 55 amg (85k)+ a jaguar xkr (85k) with a natural aspired, not supercharged motor (also only a 6cyl compared to v8's); only 2nd to porsche 911 (85k++). if u ppl say what about the wrx sti or evo VII u deserve a beat down, though on paper they are better, and in there own right, they are absolutely awesome, u cannot compare to the feel u get from driving a german car, its undescribable, everything is designed so well, and omg u just can compare the driving pleasure. Dont get me wrong, if i had 30k i'd buy a japanese car but japans philosophy on engineering is practical price/performace and germans have a completly diff outlook - spare no expense.
2. a 12 guage shot gun made by germany's hecklar AND koch.
btw im not german, im not even white, it just appriciate there ability to make quality mechanical things, u need japan for electronics and america for, uhh ya,.
1. i want to drive an m3
2. i wanna blow ur head off with an m3
Motorsport version of BMW's 3 Series. What ever other luxury sport car strives to be.
"Wow, I want an M3!"
Refers to the original BMW M3 (e30 chassis) which won countless touring car championships in the late 80's and early 90's. This car was offered in a street version as well, touted as one of the best handling vehicles ever available to the public. A race car for the street if you will.
Not to be confused with later BMWs sharing a similar name (in the E36 and E46 versions the M stands for Marketing, not Motorsport) the original M3 was, is, and always will be the most badass car to ever have existed.
Did you see that old-school M3 smoke that 996!?!?!?! WTF how can an old car pull through a turn like that!!!!
Number one sports car ever built!! For the years of the E30 M3, no car could touch or comapre to its ability. Even todays cars are still trying to catch up to this 18+ year old creation. God Blessed the E30 M3. I am on my 2nd E30 M3 and and my 6th E30, I have never been dissapointed.
"My M3 loves the quick twisties!!"
automobile that will whoop on almost anything upto twice it's price range. It's not Jap so has a decent interior and build quality too.
2) Heckler & Koch 12 Gauge shotgun
with fully automatic ability
3) Total amount of money in the American economy.
1) Daym that German made 3.2 litre V6 N/A pissed on my fat assed 5 litre V8 big block
2) "Say hello to my little friend..."
3) M3 figures aren't published anymore so watch out for out of control inflation!
The prefix of the mickey-mouse, so-called amateur radio foundation licence in the UK that is in reality no more than a multiband-CB licence. The Radio Society of Good Buddies (RSGB) were instrumental in its introduction and should be boycotted as a result. Most wannabes that hold M3 callsigns are either windie lickers, retards or chavs, or in some cases all three, and are too dumb to progress on to a real Amateur Radio licence. Some allegedly intelligent slackers even lowered themselves to the level of the M3 licence because they were too lazy to do a fairly simple morse test to achieve a full licence.
That 10W M3 just beat me in a pileup, and I'm using 400W to a monoband yagi!
More <3 = M3
! (I love you)
-ILUM3! (I love you more)