1. another word for 'okay'.
2. a word used in place of the word 'fuck'.
3. a word used when trying to emphasize a statement.
1. "m'kay mom, i'll go flush the toilet."
2. "why don't you just m'kay a squirrel? hmm?"
3. "drugs are bad, m'kay!?"
Made popular by Mr. Mackey on the Comedy Central show South Park. Said after every sentence. Used in Place of ok.
I want you boys to settle down, Mkay?
Another word for o.k.(okay)
M'kay class, can you all please stay seated, m'kay?
Saying okay South Park style.
(came from Mr. Maki, m'kay?*lol)
1) I'm gonna go kill myself...m'kay?
2) South Park is the shizzle...m'kay?
Another way of saying Okay.
Billybob:Mkay, today class we will learn about skull fucking
It's used on the popular television show South Park by Mr. Mackey (not Garrison) in place of certain obscenities.
"Step 4: Dont say fuck any more because fuck is the worst word that you can say, So just use the word m'kay!" - Mr. Mackey
You all miss the point. mkay, as in the South Park satire, was used by a smug, patronising teacher who says it after a lesson in a tone of fake understanding and empathy with his listeners. Nobody would use it as a substitute for 'okay' except tongue-in-cheek, mkay?